Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - I have an email in to them to see if we can get it fixed or a new one sent. It's too bad because I like the bag a lot otherwise. I carry about 80 percent of my rounds so I'll be looking for something on the lighter side.
My AquaDry is really comfortable to carry--light and the straps are roomy--but the waterproof pockets tend to scratch my girly hands when I'm trying to get something out of them. Specifically the smaller accessory/range finder pocket above the ball pocket. I think if I was going to buy a stand bag right now, it would be down to the Sun Mountain 3.5 or the Wilson Staff Nexus.

Day 6: Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged

I'm almost out of grips, and I see this this morning. I have not tried those but they look great

gp0061whgn.jpg

I'm almost out of grips, and I see this this morning. I have not tried those but they look great

gp0061whgn.jpg
Niions are good stuff.

Niions are good stuff.

They are on the 545 irons I'm demoeing. They are a grip that to me feels better when installed vs not.

Niions are very solid grips, and I love the color schemes

Apexes anyone? Found on CL in ATL.
LINK

wow thats cheap

Yeah, and the dude that wants to buy mine just saw that. Sorry dude, no way.

tell him he can buy them off CL then

tell him he can buy them off CL then
LOL I did. I said, dude, if you leave now you can be there and back by lunch, if you hurry.

LOL I did. I said, dude, if you leave now you can be there and back by lunch, if you hurry.

I'd be happy to help with the sale for a very reasonable handling fee.

Niions are good stuff.

They are on the 545 irons I'm demoeing. They are a grip that to me feels better when installed vs not.

I'm a huge fan of the niions - they hold up really well in humid weather too - I had no issues w/ them during the practice rounds in Myrtle last year. It's a shame Golf Pride discontinued them.

why is it so hard to find a good cart bag that doesn't have a 14 way top? Looking for my pops, he has a bag with 14 way tops and absolutely hates it. Went back to a stand bag because he find it's just easier. Hoping to find one for Father's Day.

why is it so hard to find a good cart bag that doesn't have a 14 way top? Looking for my pops, he has a bag with 14 way tops and absolutely hates it. Went back to a stand bag because he find it's just easier. Hoping to find one for Father's Day.

I have a C130 7 way and I like it, you can check it out this weekend

Because you touch yourself at night.

thanks, I have read the thread, they look good. two things are stopping me, they are white and I think they will get nasty in no time, and they are standard, with my big mitts, I would need to build them up with tape, I am not sure about that

It's what I did. 3 wraps of tape make them midsized

Im the opposite now, not having a 14 way is making my bag messy

Im the opposite now, not having a 14 way is making my bag messy

yeah I've had 14 way for about 4 years now, except when I throw stuff in a stand bag. I like it, he doesn't. Just didn't realize how about 95% of the cart bags out there now are 14 way.

yeah I've had 14 way for about 4 years now, except when I throw stuff in a stand bag. I like it, he doesn't. Just didn't realize how about 95% of the cart bags out there now are 14 way.

I dont think im OCD just having the "mess" i starting to bother me more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back