The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directions on bottle: To get into suspension, heat at 100 degrees C. Do not let temperature get above 100 degrees C.
Directions on website: To get into suspension, heat at 100 degrees C. If desired, sterilize at 121 degrees C.

Uhhh ....
Sent inquiry email, received the following:

Them: We're only a distributor as the manufacturer in based in Europe, therefore I don't have an answer to the question. We can however prepare it and ship it to you premade.
Me: Well then, how will you prepare the media? 100 degrees C or 121 degrees C?

Jimminy Christmas, are people actually this stupid?

4am and I can't sleep.....gonna be a long day

About 5 a.m. there was a crash of thunder so loud it sounded like a 10 car pile up right in my bedroom. I don't get up at 5 a.m. on a Saturday unless golf is scheduled and there is no golf scheduled today. :angry:

I had the worst day of golf today I can remember for probably over a year.
I seriously almost walked off.
It was a big outing for a church group; the guy next to me in the cubicles at work invited me.
I had to not scream f bombs and throw stuff for 4+ hours.
It was awful and embarrassing.
Now I'm in a horrible mood and hate everything. :alien:
I think I was being tested by 'someone'.

I wonder what that guy to the Col's right actually does for Mr. Sanders.

Loud, rude & unsympathetic nurses piss me off. If you hate people, why did you choose a job that requires an empathetic attitude?

Loud, rude & unsympathetic nurses piss me off. If you hate people, why did you choose a job that requires an empathetic attitude?
It's not just nurses. It's doctors too. It's unreal.

I hate burnt valves. I gotta pull the head off my engine very, very soon. I work on the damn things all day for a living. Now I gotta do my own wheels. Kinda pizzes me off.

I also hate it when a club works stupendous on the range. You can't miss with the damn thing. So you buy it and throw it in the bag. And out on the course the club is only so-so. Where does the magic go? I guess it disappears with the register tape.

Mark Shuman

I hate burnt valves. I gotta pull the head off my engine very, very soon. I work on the damn things all day for a living. Now I gotta do my own wheels. Kinda pizzes me off.

I also hate it when a club works stupendous on the range. You can't miss with the damn thing. So you buy it and throw it in the bag. And out on the course the club is only so-so. Where does the magic go? I guess it disappears with the register tape.

Mark Shuman

God bless .

I hate working on my own cars .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran into the most inconsiderate group of golfers that I have ever seen on the course today. Ron and I pulled up to the tee box and were getting ready to tee of when we noticed 2 golf carts weaving back and forth down our fairway coming towards us. One guy was obviously looking for his ball, but I have no clue what the other guy was doing at all.

They had hit into our fairway, it happens, we've all done it before. The guy gets out of the cart, takes a drop from the cart path and then just sits there for a few minutes right in our fairway. Ron and I were in disbelief, so after a few minutes I said something to him about it and the guy told us "chill out, we can't go anywhere". He was in the middle of our fairway waiting for the green on his hole to clear while we were falling off pace because of him. He finally lines up for his shot and proceeds to hit a tree, which puts him pretty close to our tee box. As we are pulling away, Ron said he would laugh if he hit another tree, when we heard the tell-tale thwack of a tree. Karma will get you every time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ran into the most inconsiderate group of golfers that I have ever seen on the course today. Ron and I pulled up to the tee box and were getting ready to tee of when we noticed 2 golf carts weaving back and forth down our fairway coming towards us. One guy was obviously looking for his ball, but I have no clue what the other guy was doing at all.

They had hit into our fairway, it happens, we've all done it before. The guy gets out of the cart, takes a drop from the cart path and then just sits there for a few minutes right in our fairway. Ron and I were in disbelief, so after a few minutes I said something to him about it and the guy told us "chill out, we can't go anywhere". He was in the middle of our fairway waiting for the green on his hole to clear while we were falling off pace because of him. He finally lines up for his shot and proceeds to hit a tree, which puts him pretty close to our tee box. As we are pulling away, Ron said he would laugh if he hit another tree, when we heard the tell-tale thwack of a tree. Karma will get you every time.

Then karma came back to me for wishing bad karma on another golfer ha won't do that again .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had the worst day of golf today I can remember for probably over a year.
I seriously almost walked off.
It was a big outing for a church group; the guy next to me in the cubicles at work invited me.
I had to not scream f bombs and throw stuff for 4+ hours.
It was awful and embarrassing.
Now I'm in a horrible mood and hate everything. :alien:
I think I was being tested by 'someone'.

It's crazy how a game can derail our soul and make us so ornery. Cheer up buddy as tomorrow will be a fresh new day and life will start all over :thumb:

I just bought my wife an Odyssey Metal-X #7 she wanted. Then as she goes to put it in her bag I hear "oh this one is pretty. Thank you!". Apparently I'm now the former owner of a Odyssey White Damascus #9. I wonder if I will be allowed visitation?

I'm sorry, I should've waved you guys through. My bad

Playing partners that show up 4 minutes before tee time. Not ready to play, still need to pay and load cart..... and then complain they feel rushed to make a tee time they booked.

Playing partners that show up 4 minutes before tee time. Not ready to play, still need to pay and load cart..... and then complain they feel rushed to make a tee time they booked.

I play with that guy all the time. He's also a very slow golfer. I've been giving him hell about doing both lately and he's actually trying to get better. He was 30 minutes early for yesterday's round and tried to play faster, but he's still slow.

We all have 'that guy'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have two guys in our Saturday group that are both slow as molasses and all they do is complain about how slow the other is.

It's pretty comical really.

have a guy that is late almost weekly for a large group that plays every sat. He gets ticked if his normal foursome goes out with out him and his spot is filled by someone else in the group or by the starter

have a guy that is late almost weekly for a large group that plays every sat. He gets ticked if his normal foursome goes out with out him and his spot is filled by someone else in the group or by the starter

Yep most important guy in the world.

World should start and stop at their convenience.

Love em.

We have two guys in our Saturday group that are both slow as molasses and all they do is complain about how slow the other is.

It's pretty comical really.
Slow golfers love to point fingers.

A petty rant, but I absoutely hate thieves even minor ones...someone stole my Sunday paper. If you are too lazy or cheap to subscribe yourself, let me know, I'll gladly bring mine down for the public library when I'm done.

But I pay for it, so i don't expect you to figure it's OK to take it...just for your convenience.

A petty rant, but I absoutely hate thieves even minor ones...someone stole my Sunday paper. If you are too lazy or cheap to subscribe yourself, let me know, I'll gladly bring mine down for the public library when I'm done.

But I pay for it, so i don't expect you to figure it's OK to take it...just for your convenience.
I feel the same way man. I was in Orlando last year looking at a car to buy in a local neighborhood and the car in front of me stops. The passenger vets out and picks up the paper on the driveway. OK I thought they live there. I then see the owner of the house running towards the gate yelling STOP! It happened pretty fast, looking back I should have called the cops? Idk but it amazed me.

Today has been a crappy day. I spent almost all day in the hospital because my parents got into a car accident and my mom couldn't move for quite some time. Seeing a parent strapped to a stretcher with a neck brace on is scary.

Thank goodness they are fine and I brought them home around 6 tonight.

Then about 20 minutes ago our doorbell rings and it's our neighbor. Some punk teenagers in the neighborhood just tried to break into our car but our neighbor saw them and scared them away.

I am pretty sure I won't be sleeping tonight.

I hate teenagers so much. This makes me want to live in a 55+ neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back