Clubs Stolen Last Night

Brutal! Sorry to hear that. It has happened to me. We don't realize what the MSRP of our golf bag and everything in it, until something like this happens. Hope your insurance takes care of you.

So sorry to hear this. Hopefully insurance steps in and helps out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an opinion on going from the JPX825 pros to a TM Tour Preferred CB?

Clubs Stolen Last Night

There is little worse feeling than having something brazenly stolen from you. Sorry dude.

I know you're at a hotel, and it sounds like you're traveling, but I'd watch eBay and Craigslist like a hawk. You never know what a thief's intentions are.

There is little worse feeling than having something brazenly stolen from you. Sorry dude.

I know you're at a hotel, and it sounds like you're traveling, but I'd watch eBay and Craigslist like a hawk. You never know what a thief's intentions are.

This^^^^^. And you way want to call a couple of local pawn shops. Unfortunately, even if they're identified as yours, a pawn shop paid someone and they can force you to cover their money.

I am very sorry to hear this, hope insurance will help put recover part of your loss.

Sorry to hear that, man. That is one of my fears. I don't even leave my clubs in my car overnight at my house. I'm that paranoid about it. Call your insurance agent and let them know what happened. File a police report if you already haven't done so.

Police were called immediately. Just a bummer. Not sure if I will file the claim as I want to avoid having my insurance go up for that claim...

Police were called immediately. Just a bummer. Not sure if I will file the claim as I want to avoid having my insurance go up for that claim...

I can't offer any advice on how a claim could impact your homeowners policy and future rates, but I would measure that possible impact versus what your deductible is and the cost to replace your clubs.

Wow. Definitely a scumbag move. I hope insurance hooks u up with minimal deductible

That's why my clubs are always in the trunk and it's not possible to open it without knowing how to.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully insurance is covering it

Problem I have is I have a small SUV. My own stupidity for not bringing them in

That's brutal sir...

I hope your car insurance covers it.

This is not an auto insurance issue. Homeowner's will cover it with a deductible. The rates for your homeowner's should not be affected by a theft. In most State's, homeowner's policies are only adversely affected by multiple occurences and don't charge extra for a single loss like auto insurance would for an accident. Call your agent to confirm.

That sucks man. Hope the insurance will cover it

I doubt it would do much to your regular rates as in terms of home insurance. My brother had his clubs stolen out of his garage (was an older door and they were able to prop it up) and insurance covered everything minus the deductible.

Pretty sure it didn't do anything to his rates since in the grand scheme of things on home insurance, $2-3k is pretty small compared to say a fire or something like that.

Reminds me that I need to take photos of my bag to keep a record of what I have in the horrible chance that this would happen. Helps to have some proof of what you have when you file the claim I would think.

That's really crappy. I'm sorry man. I don't know you and your playing style but if you'd like, I can send you a hybrid for free that I don't use . It's a Taylormade 09' Rescue TP in Stiff flex. Maybe this will help you build your collection again. Let me know.

I hate thieves

That's really crappy. I'm sorry man. I don't know you and your playing style but if you'd like, I can send you a hybrid for free that I don't use . It's a Taylormade 09' Rescue TP in Stiff flex. Maybe this will help you build your collection again. Let me know.

Appreciate the offer! I am going to start from Scratch. Leaning towards the JPX850 Forged, to my fitting and vokey wedges. New Driver (let the nightmare begin!!). Thankfully, I just ordered a new flatstick last week. The basics get me to $1600. The extra is the rest...

Appreciate the offer! I am going to start from Scratch. Leaning towards the JPX850 Forged, to my fitting and vokey wedges. New Driver (let the nightmare begin!!). Thankfully, I just ordered a new flatstick last week. The basics get me to $1600. The extra is the rest...

No problem. Good luck!

My nightmare, sorry it happened to you. That scumbag deserves to be met in a dark alley by a big guy carrying a ball bat.

sorry to hear that happened, one of the reasons I always bring my clubs inside when staying at a hotel. If you need some clubs to get by for awhile shoot me a pm...I have a full set of Altitude irons 4-DW and 54 and 58* bridgestone wedges that I can send you...just let me know.

That's why my clubs are always in the trunk and it's not possible to open it without knowing how to.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully insurance is covering it

Don't we know that all too well! I too always bring my clubs inside after a round, I'd be a mess if someone took them.

Sorry to hear that, man. That is one of my fears. I don't even leave my clubs in my car overnight at my house. I'm that paranoid about it. Call your insurance agent and let them know what happened. File a police report if you already haven't done so.

This is me. Clubs in the house and never out of sight at the course. Hope your insurance company comes through.

I've got a couple older wedges laying around I'll ship to you if you need them a 54 and 58. Pm me your address and I'll get them in the mail .

I hate that people get rippled off like that, some fashion are just slime.

My clubs were stolen from my shed a month or so ago insurance company have just paid out new shinny stick!!

Back