Clubs Stolen Last Night

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Handicap
I feel violated. I parked my car outside of a hotel last night and someone smashed the rear window and stole my clubs. I estimate the replacement cost to be $3500 for all the gear. Bag, travel case, rangefinder and my GPS (that was a great idea...). They weren't new clubs. but they were right for me!

Just at a loss. Just started to really start playing well and now this happens.

Man...sorry to hear it! Hopefully insurance will get you a brand new set of the exact same thing.

That really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

There are no words to describe people sometimes.....hope you get sorted soon

Insurance should help. hate that it happens though

The idea of having my clubs stolen is an avid fear that I torture myself over when I'm at the course or my clubs are in my car.

Such a terrible thing. Sorry to hear about it, bigdaddy.

So sorry man. This is always a fear of mine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my worse fear and hate hearing this happened....i'll have an extra travel bag in a few weeks and I will be more than happy to send you my old one. PM me and i'll give you the details and if it works out its yours.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. Damn crackheads

Wow that is awful. Hopefully insurance will make you whole quickly.

Sucks bad. Not sure I want to put a claim in on my homeowners as it will likely go up too.

Sorry to hear that, BD. Hope everything works out.

That sucks.

That is terrible - I am sorry.
Homeowner's insurance should cover the costs of replacement - minus the deductable, of course.

That's excatuly no matter what part of town I am in I follow the Lock,Take,Hide. Anytime I travel and bring the clubs along I take them into the hotel with me.

that blows...one of my fears especially since i have a jeep. I try not to leave my clubs in the car when not close by. Hope insurance gets you squared away

Unreal. I have insurance on mine that covers everything that could possible happen to them but still wouldn't make me feel any less bitter about that happening. Hope you can get a replacement set soon with minimal expense.

That sucks man. I know the feeling of having someone break into your car and take something meaningful to you. When filing the claim don't forget all the priceless artwork and jewelry you also had in the back seat.

^^^hopefully that got a chuckle out of you.

Sorry to hear that. When my clubs were 10 years old I would have been thrilled if someone stole them, but now that I have my current setup I would be absolutely heartbroken. Hope everything works out for you.

That relly sucks buddy! Sorry this happened to you.

I will miss my R1 most. Finally got it dialed in with the Black Tie. The irons are my biggest change I am fearing. I had the JPX800 Pros and they were +3 degrees upright. They just felt so right...

That's brutal sir...

I hope your car insurance covers it.

Just an awful pit in the gut right now...

Sorry man. That is rough and I hope insurance helps out.

Back