Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Bought a phone mount for my Jeep earlier today. Tried a watch but got wait listed.

I'm hoping it works better than chromecast. haven't figured out a way to make that look good on my tv yet.

Night and day difference. The Chromecast was junk. The Fire Stick is awesome.

Yeah I have no doubt it will be better. Chromecast was awful to me too. I have a Roku stick already, so I'll get a nice comparison between that and the Fire Stick.

Yeah I have no doubt it will be better. Chromecast was awful to me too. I have a Roku stick already, so I'll get a nice comparison between that and the Fire Stick.

Will be interested to hear your thoughts. I'm still in search of the right solution for my non-smart or appleTV-less televisions.

I'm hoping it works better than chromecast. haven't figured out a way to make that look good on my tv yet.

and I was considering a chromecast....

Thanks amazon for not bringing the fire stick here

I'm sure the 125 tv has already come and gone?

Got those and a different, better sd card for the same price as the Sony one earlier. Finally got one of the deals!

$26 is a good deal on those IMO. very solid sunglasses. I like that lens a lot too. It is not as "burnt yellow" as it looks in the pics

SOB.....computer went in like 3 seconds. Too late. Crap!!

$26 is a good deal on those IMO. very solid sunglasses. I like that lens a lot too. It is not as "burnt yellow" as it looks in the pics

I'm curious how the golf lens works. I have oakleys without the golf lens and they are basically useless for golf since they are too dark.

They are good on the course. They don't help me read greens or help my game at all but they are a good "tone" and keep the sun out of my eyes. Ha

I just want to be able to wear sunglasses on the course and be able to see where the ball is going once its in the air.

Callaway hyper-lite 5 stand bag coming at 4:10 central.

any external cell phone charger deals yet?

and I was considering a chromecast....

Thanks amazon for not bringing the fire stick here

We have both and the fire stick is definitely better than the chromecast, but we dumped netflix for amazon prime which was a big mistake, no comparison there.

any external cell phone charger deals yet?

You missed the RAVPower 16000 which is what I have and absolutely love. Normally $50 or higher and down to $30.

You missed the RAVPower 16000 which is what I have and absolutely love. Normally $50 or higher and down to $30.

Yup, that's what I got. Only thing I've purchased thus far.

Anyone see any short throw projectors go up? Client is blocking my access to Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see any short throw projectors go up? Client is blocking my access to Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if they were short throw but there have been several projectors already.

Back