Cold Winter Gloves

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you own any? Do you use them? Just spoke to someone that says a new pair is coming out that is pretty cool (details on that coming soon), but it got me thinking about how many THPers use and/or have them.

I don't have winter gloves. If it's required, then I'm probably not playing.

I dont have any, havent owned any, talk about getting some yearly and never due. Would certainly be interested in them thats for sure

I do have some but limited success with them. Usually just have the hand warmers in the big gloves attached to my CligGear. However if a pair is released that keep your hands warm without being too thick then I would purchase without question.

I use my rain gloves if it gets too cold, but I am interested in what you are going to show us!

I dont have any, havent owned any, talk about getting some yearly and never due. Would certainly be interested in them thats for sure

Pretty much this. Never owned a pair, probably should own a pair considering where I live and definitely interested to learn more.

I have the Footjoy cold weather ones. I lost the left hand so I had to buy a new set so now have 3 gloves haha.

first time ever needing them was at The Gethering 1.0 and got them in the Kinderlou clubhouse. It was freezing last year

Everytime I have tried to use them the results have been less than stellar. I prefer hand warmers for in between shots, but if something new is out I would definitely look into it

I've been thinking about getting a pair of the FJ rain gloves and just having them double as cold-weather gloves.

i have the FJ winter gloves and have been considering getting cart mitts for the extra cold days. new gloves coming out have my interest

I don't own any cold weather gloves. I tend to use hand warmers in my pocket or some mittens when it is that cold.

Don't have any either. I am like 441. Always think about picking them up but never do.

Very rare do I wear gloves, just dont like the restrictions of hand movements and have been lucky enough to live in the part of country that doesn't get too cold.

I use my rain gloves if it gets too cold, but I am interested in what you are going to show us!

that's me too, rain gloves are good enough to get me out there, as long as its over 30 degrees and the courses are open.

I am curious though, I like cool stuff

I have some... and I use them regularly in the winter. With that said, they are not that comfortable.

I have gone to buy them multiple times and then the price tag scares me away. I think this fall I am going to go with just 2 gloves.

I use rain gloves as well. I almost bought the Titleist mittens and pouch but held off. I'm interested in hearing what you already know, JB.

I definitely use winter gloves. My hands dry out and get those little paper cuts around the tips of my fingers if exposed too much in the cold air. I have both the winter & rain gloves from FootJoy. I actually like the rain gloves better in the cold air.

I used to have a pair but I lost them somewhere along the way. I have cart mitts with a spot for hot hand packets though and they are awesome. I do need to pick up a pair of winter gloves though. They're nice to have when the fall/winter hits up here.

In my part of the world, if it is cold enough to require winter gloves for golf, then I also need winter gloves to shovel snow.

I use rain gloves in wet and cold conditions, never found a pair of cold gloves to be thin enough to use, but I'd be interested in using some for sure.

I have a pair, if its 40ish or above, I'm golfing, so its become a necessity.

Definitely interested in this new pair coming soon.

Do you own any? Do you use them? Just spoke to someone that says a new pair is coming out that is pretty cool (details on that coming soon), but it got me thinking about how many THPers use and/or have them.
I don't own any but could have used some in iowa last year. I just bought a right handed glove to go with my left handed one and that worked alright at the time, but still a little cold.

Yup. Have a pair of FootJoy winter gloves. Not a fan of having 2 gloves on when playing, but if it's real cold out they go on. Usually not something I keep on the entire round though. If I'm walking, I'll have both on until I get to my ball, take the right glove off, swing, and throw it back on. I like them quite a bit for other things though, like walking the dog if it's cool out, or when I first get in to my car and my steering wheel is like ice. You know #WinterPeopleProblems

Back