The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I've got a mouth breather who smells like a trash bin next to me on this flight.

Oh sweet, he's slurping on some sort of sticky fruit slushy that he spilled on the seat.

After a long day that started with a call getting me out of bed too early, I blew a brake chamber on my truck leaving me stranded in the middle of the road. Thankfully I was close to the shop and it was quickly temporarily fixed so I could get back to the shop.

I've got a customer that needs something on a tight turnaround - and of course, email is not coming in or out of my company today - we can only send things internally. It's relatively simple, but needs to be coordinated between 2-3 companies.

And, of course, this keeps pushing my tee time back further and further.

I decided to try to squeeze the truck in to get an alignment this afternoon. They told me it'll probably be 5:30 before they get it done, but I understand that, it was a walk-in thing and he could have just told me to come in tomorrow.

I go to sit in the waiting room and there's a guy in there with 2 kids that are raising hell. The one keeps slamming into me and I'm getting pretty upset. Then Bob Ross comes on the TV and I can't take it anymore. I had to leave and go hang out somewhere else. The only thing within walking distance is the mall..... Yeah, that's a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I learned the quickest way to talk to the person at the Cell Phone company that can actually do anything for you, is to immediately ask for the Retention department.

When I worked for a Sprint call-centre (we were in Canada, and were supposed to say we were from North Dakota if anyone asked LOL) the second they said retention, you got them to the right department...... Its worked for me twice up here now.

I have never seen two straight weeks if all day every day rain like we have see here recently. I got tired of waiting for good weather and went out and walked 9 in the pouring rain this afternoon. Luckily we aren't seeing any flooding in my area but much of the Tampa area gas over the past weeks.

I have never seen two straight weeks if all day every day rain like we have see here recently. I got tired of waiting for good weather and went out and walked 9 in the pouring rain this afternoon. Luckily we aren't seeing any flooding in my area but much of the Tampa area gas over the past weeks.

Seems to be either Feast or Famine everywhere this year it's terrible.

I had a buddy of mine want to play and I just couldn't do it. This crap has been awful the past two weeks and I just don't want to play in waterlogged conditions and CPO just because I want to golf that badly.

I will say though, I'm going effing stir crazy. Work in the rain, go home and stay out of the rain. That's all I've done.

My wife brought to a vegan dinner party. I AM HUNGRY!!

We are getting rain but thankfully no flooding or anything like it. Kris Tamulis said her area is rough.

I had a buddy of mine want to play and I just couldn't do it. This crap has been awful the past two weeks and I just don't want to play in waterlogged conditions and CPO just because I want to golf that badly.

I will say though, I'm going effing stir crazy. Work in the rain, go home and stay out of the rain. That's all I've done.
I went back to Lakeland to play, the courses dry so much better over there. We were playing in pouring rain and there was still very little standing water. I wouldn't try to play at most courses in Tampa for at least a week.

We are getting rain but thankfully no flooding or anything like it. Kris Tamulis said her area is rough.
South Tampa is a disaster, and of course parts of eastern Pasco sounded like a wreck last week. Nothing like that over here.

I went back to Lakeland to play, the courses dry so much better over there. We were playing in pouring rain and there was still very little standing water. I wouldn't try to play at most courses in Tampa for at least a week.

That's pretty impressive. A week easily with no rain to have a chance to dry this crap out. It's been pretty frustrating to say the least.

That's pretty impressive. A week easily with no rain to have a chance to dry this crap out. It's been pretty frustrating to say the least.
I bet Lake Jovita is holding up OK.

My wife brought to a vegan dinner party. I AM HUNGRY!!
This is funny, my fiancée is out to a vegan restaurant so i made diner, a steak with a side of ribs :)

I bet Lake Jovita is holding up OK.

Oddly enough that's where I was going to play. CPO both courses, no standing water but wet. It then rained there all day, I'd be surprised if it held up.

This is funny, my fiancée is out to a vegan restaurant so i made diner, a steak with a side of ribs :)
I'll be stopping at steak n shake on the way home for a pattymelt

Heading back up to Georgia in the morning so that I can get some medical treatment next week for my aching neck and shoulder. I was planning to head there after Savannah to tend to a couple things at the other house. Now I'll have to detour through there in both directions. One of the toughest parts of moving is establishing new health care support that you can have trust in at the new location. We haven't even begun that process. I'm sure all that driving is going to help my aches and pains a lot. LOL

Back on the healthy eating train this week. Have 9 more lbs to lose and plan to get down close by the trip to California in a couple of weeks.

Back on the healthy eating train this week. Have 9 more lbs to lose and plan to get down close by the trip to California in a couple of weeks.
Good luck. I am at a burrito bar right now.

Good luck. I am at a burrito bar right now.

Dont worry, we will tell people there are 7 cameras pointing at you.

Wow, just saw Davis Island got 9 inches of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back