THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to my buddy Barry (cpljohnst) for doing something really awesome for my family. I wont disclose details but it was awesome and I owe him big time.

Thanks pal!

Big thanks to my buddy Barry (cpljohnst) for doing something really awesome for my family. I wont disclose details but it was awesome and I owe him big time.

Thanks pal!
Par for the course for Barry. He is awesome.

I recieved a PM from Troyfl the other day, inviting me to join him for golf. He and Greg were headed down with his dad and had a spot. The I vorw was nice enough but then he covered my cost. No expexted or needed but greatly appreciated. Thank you Troy

I recieved a PM from Troyfl the other day, inviting me to join him for golf. He and Greg were headed down with his dad and had a spot. The I vorw was nice enough but then he covered my cost. No expexted or needed but greatly appreciated. Thank you Troy

Troy is a good dude.

I hope he made Greg pay

I hope he made Greg pay
I made him listen to my stories and rode with me. Torture enough...lol I also made him hit first on EVERY hole

Not a THPER per say,but one which has a heart of a member. I went to open my box for grips I ordered to find this,
d3147bd76a6c5b1c099727e671e8bae8.jpg
. For a smaller order which was on sale to find this is a really amazing gesture. I have always liked Lamkin and this will keep me as a customer for a long time to come. They care about their customers and it shows. Hats off to Lamkin for being so amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A huge shout out to Hickerad! I won't go into detail but my stepson and his wife were very excited and grateful.

Thank you SO much!

I owe you big time dude!

A blanket statement of random acts of kindness. I missed out on the THP hat goodness yesterday, which was more of a work issue than anything. But I had several people reach out to me to see if I wanted one of the two they had purchased. The kindness made me feel awesome! It's why THP is so much more to me and many of us here. Thank you everyone that keeps what we're all about hear in their hearts.

I've become the recipient of some great acts of kindness recently. Several THPers went out of their way to make me smile, whether it be a large task or a small notion, and it is greatly appreciate. They know who they are and the good deed will be passed on.

I need to give a big "THANKS" to T0AD. When Sean was in Indy last month he picked me up a Callaway "The King" cap and a Trophy Club poker chip to add to my collection.

On top of that he had gotten me what was to be a Minion business card case that was to be a present for graduating the police academy (which sadly will never happen), but most of all we talked. At first it was about the academy, but like all good conversations it turned to golf and it helped me forget about the academy for a while and lifted my spirits. And as nice as the material things are, the distraction was worth so much more. Thank you, my friend for taking my mind of the academy. I am very grateful!!

uploadfromtaptalk1439432546871.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439432567730.jpg

I owe a big thank you to Kyle (IceyShanks), I recently posted up wanting to buy a J40 54* wedge and Kyle reached out saying that he had one and would gladly send my way.

I told him I really just want to put something up against the RTX 54* and that I would send it back if it doesn't make the bag and he just asked me to pay it forward to someone else as he did to me. Wouldn't accept money for shipping or anything, showed up yesterday and looks fantastic!

Goes into play tomorrow AM and I'm curious to see if I can rekindle what was once a magical connection between me and this wedge. Thanks so much Kyle, much much appreciated buddy!!

I owe a big thank you to Kyle (IceyShanks), I recently posted up wanting to buy a J40 54* wedge and Kyle reached out saying that he had one and would gladly send my way.

I told him I really just want to put something up against the RTX 54* and that I would send it back if it doesn't make the bag and he just asked me to pay it forward to someone else as he did to me. Wouldn't accept money for shipping or anything, showed up yesterday and looks fantastic!

Goes into play tomorrow AM and I'm curious to see if I can rekindle what was once a magical connection between me and this wedge. Thanks so much Kyle, much much appreciated buddy!!

very nice gesture and a really great wedge too!

Big shout out to Alek and Aaron, captaincaution and amsmith for hooking me up after they saw I broke my THP tool. You both rock!

Want to say thanks to Johnny Mojo for picking up the lunch tab yesterday!

Absolutely, and the Southwind ball markers are pretty dag um sweet.

Thanks John !

Big shout out to Alek and Aaron, captaincaution and amsmith for hooking me up after they saw I broke my THP tool. You both rock!
I take it arrived yesterday?

Big shout out to devrickus for the awesome Gauntlet avatar. Ricky, you rock!

Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits on me!

Big shout out to devrickus for the awesome Gauntlet avatar. Ricky, you rock!

Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits on me!

it looks great, well done Ricky

Shout out to KC720...well...just because I can't list everything.

Absolutely, and the Southwind ball markers are pretty dag um sweet.

Thanks John !

I echo the sentiment about the lunch tab and ball markers from Johnny Mojo, and raise Mr Intimadator's grand gesture of paying our greens fees. Absolutely unnecessary Bobby, but very much appreciated. Thank all three of you for a great day!!

I was the recipient of a tremendous act of kindness today. I've recently been posting about how much I love the J815 driver, and Rob (CAA Beat) reached out to me, offering his. Turns out he sent it to me without me even paying shipping.

To say I am grateful is an understatement. Some times the generosity I see on here is overwhelming and fantastic to see all at the same time and this is one of those times.

When my wife asked what club I bought now and I explained to her that I, in fact, did not buy anything, she remarked it was quite a gentlemanly thing to do, which I think was well put for sure.

We got a terrific community here filled with a lot of great guys. Rob is definitely one of them and now I will start the process of trying to return the favor some how.

Thanks again, Rob.

4cfa3a603000124b1661bb83c60353e8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back