What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some new shoes. The Adidas Powerband 3.0 shoes are amazing!

Congrats DG. They are great shoes. I have the mi adidas version and the regular version and wear them a ton.

My new snake holder which I WILL be chasing shiney legs Calloway and pesky old JB down the fairway with and whupping their arse :D

[/URL]

Nice looking bag! Do the snakes feel more comfortable in there?

nice looking bag! Do the snakes feel more comfortable in there?

yes sir!!! I hate those individual slots where the clubs get caught up in the materail thus making it hard to get them to sit down in the bottom of the bag!!!!!!

sweet looking bag gray!

very nice irons and bag backfire! but I dont see a driver? is that what the cane is for?! :D

Great choice DG, but why not just glue some spikes on those toe gloves? lol

IMG005231.jpg

While on the subject, I had a guy join me the other day that had some great socks on his woods, haha

IMG005191.jpg

lmao! those are some great headcovers duey!

lmao! those are some great headcovers duey!

I laughed my ass off when he showed me. The guy was a hacker like me and just out to have fun, drink a beer and enjoy his time off work. Hope to play with him again.

a ferrule for a TM 500 series wood.I used it to put a 55g Aldila NV in a R580

very nice irons and bag backfire! but I dont see a driver? is that what the cane is for?! :D

Hack you talking to me???? I have a Super Tri R9,,,,,,,,, and a S9 Cobra Snake coming with a suped up driver shaft that will keep my ball flight a bit lower..... That slicked legged Calloway and pesky old JB he will have one of those fancy new shafts to try out in this dawg! It's a 9'5 stiff, however I will try whatever they have on the driving range and if it will increase my contact and driving distance ,,,,,, I will do a Hooler dance at or before we tee off that afternoon :eek:).............

Last edited:
lol no gray not unless your name is "backfire"! but that is a nice new Cobra bag you have there

Nothing yet...but I've got a baaaaaaaaad feeling about today...

Overside Winn putter grip... my instructor friend has some older SeeMore FGP original putter heads laying around, and offered to put a shaft and grip on one for $40 total. So I guess I bought a SeeMore putter for $52 total. :banana:

Overside Winn putter grip... my instructor friend has some older SeeMore FGP original putter heads laying around, and offered to put a shaft and grip on one for $40 total. So I guess I bought a SeeMore putter for $52 total. :banana:

wow!! that's incredible, i'm truly jealous

nice score sacul!

I'm currently waiting for some new shafts to be installed in my Superfast woods. I have a Prolaunch Red for the driver and an Epic for the 3w. My large frame makes people instantly think I should swing a stiff or more but I finally discovered my swing speed is only around 90mph. Time to accept fate and change it to a regular flex so I can keep my smooth swing and not try to over-do it.

Great choice DG, but why not just glue some spikes on those toe gloves? lol

That could get interesting. :)

A Nike Dymo STR8 Fit driver on Ebay

At Dicks, I picked up an Ashworth pullover from the clearance racks.

$20 plus it is a perfect shade of "Tennessee Orange", which is even better.

Cleveland hibore xls 10.5* R flex for 50$ on craigslist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At http://www.shopadidas.ca pretty much everything is 50% off. So the wife and I ordered 3 shirts and a skort for her, and 5 shirts and a pair of shorts for me!

Oh yeah and free shipping on orders over $100. (at least in Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back