Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
See the poll above.

What do you think the biggest story is heading in to the 2015 PGA Championship?

The poll is not displaying for me (laptop/chrome).

• Admin
Click refresh. It takes a second for a poll to be created.

Tiger Woods because I just think he always is heading into a major...until Rd 3 but the good and the bad buzz is still there.

Went with McIlroy coming back. How does the ankle hold up for that walk? Where does he finish?

Rory's return and title defense.

Some others are

Rory v Jordan
DJ Redemption
Jason Day getting over the hump

Gotta be a tie between Rory and Jordan.

Spieth going head with Rors on Thurs and Fri, at least, to try to unseat him as #1 in the world.

I went with Speith. Could be a monumental year for such a young guy.

On the Monday before the tournament, it's rory. That may change come Saturday.

I really hope a "local rule" doesn't become the story on Sunday evening

Spieth without question IMO. 3/4 majors in a single year is still history.

Broken Rory doesn't excite me.
Mediocre Tiger doesn't excite me.

Spieth going for three is really exciting. I hope he can get it done, because it will make for one heck of a story line over the next year or so.

As big of a fan of Rory's that I am, it's gotta be Spieth. Although isn't Rory paired with Spieth the first two days? That makes for some good golf.

As big of a fan of Rory's that I am, it's gotta be Spieth. Although isn't Rory paired with Spieth the first two days? That makes for some good golf.

Depending on the quality of Rory's game, I'll agree that it'll be good.

I think it will be about Jordan and DJ. Jordan winning #3 and DJ redeeming himself at the course where he lost his 1st major.

I think it will be about Jordan and DJ. Jordan winning #3 and DJ redeeming himself at the course where he lost his 1st major.

I know a lot of people are off on DJ, but I'd still really like to see that. Even if it's just the one for him.

I like DJ and hope this is the one. I feel he got hosed by not designating certain traps as waste areas.
I know a lot of people are off on DJ, but I'd still really like to see that. Even if it's just the one for him.

I voted for Jordan going for 3, but DJ back at Straits is a good story line as well.

Tiger because he always gets the attention. Mcilroy will be a story if he struggles and will get some attention if he plays well but tigers play will overshadow the rest. Maybe if the normal culprits weren't part of the broadcast it would be different

I went with "Other" - I think you are going to be seeing/hearing alot about Dj and him blowing 2 majors this year and what this course did to him previously...

I picked Rory but, to be honest, either him or Spieth are the biggest. Tiger is an afterthought.

I chose other. It is clearly the fact that I just scored a ticket to Saturday!

i chose spieth, but it was a close toss-up between him and rory. although if tiger puts together a nice round (or even a good 9 holes), he immediately becomes the story. i'm rooting for spieth first, then dj. and i like the day story. honestly, it's hard to pick one, and it's shaping up to be a really exciting tournament. it really is crazy to think of how many opportunities dj has had in majors...

For me it is Jordan ... I will be pulling for him.

I Think Rors gets the pick on this one but with Jordan a very close 2nd

Back