Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

If my ability to count is still somewhat accurate....yes there is!

I counted open spots as well but sometimes that first post is not completely up to date with additions after the initial sign up.

PM sent to the boss to find out!

Yes, we do have spots open. Right now I technically have 2 spots open. I need a single person and a person bringing a guest because we have an even number of people, but an uneven number of singles.

ALso side note: looking to improve on last years "A" player performance on Sunday of the Championship

Looks like I am about 3 hours from joining this extravaganza so hook it up and we will bring home the bacon!

Hope you guys don't mind, but it looks like the Sox Fan clan will be joining you at Disney! :bananadance::banana:

Hope you guys don't mind, but it looks like the Sox Fan clan will be joining you at Disney! :bananadance::banana:

yeeeeeeah!

Yeah buddy,looking forward to meeting you sir.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ok people I need some help. I am already bombarding Fupresti, so I Thought I would ask here. I am looking at booking a Disney hotel for a few days after the event. I am a total hotel snob, I am suuuuper picky about where I stay. What are your thoughts on Coronado Springs and Port Orleans French Quarter? If Gaylord is my standard, will those be ok?

Ok people I need some help. I am already bombarding Fupresti, so I Thought I would ask here. I am looking at booking a Disney hotel for a few days after the event. I am a total hotel snob, I am suuuuper picky about where I stay. What are your thoughts on Coronado Springs and Port Orleans French Quarter? If Gaylord is my standard, will those be ok?

Coronado is nowhere near as nice as the Gaylord. Not a roach motel by any means, but not the Gaylord. Have stayed twice in the past at both places.

Coronado is nowhere near as nice as the Gaylord. Not a roach motel by any means, but not the Gaylord. Have stayed twice in the past at both places.

We attempted to stay at the Swan and Dolphin and the room was so gross we left. That's how snobby I am. Will I be ok at Coronado knowing this about me?

We attempted to stay at the Swan and Dolphin and the room was so gross we left. That's how snobby I am. Will I be ok at Coronado knowing this about me?
Never any cleanliness issues, just not the same class hotel as the Gaylord.

Awesome news!!

Just asked my daughter and she said we stayed in the Port Orleans French Quarter once as well. She said it was nicer and I recall it being that also after we talked about it. I specifically remember the food there being much better IMO.

Port Orleans is the place of choice for the Hartmann clan always been perfect!!!!!!!!

Between the two of those, you'll want Gaylord still. Coronado is a nice upgrade from the all star values but it doesn't compare to be honest.

It kinda depends what you're going for. Do you want peace and quiet? Or is it just a place to sleep?

Im not giving in. Stay off property, get same transportation, earn rewards for future benefits and for less money for a better hotel. I win.

Im not giving in. Stay off property, get same transportation, earn rewards for future benefits and for less money for a better hotel. I win.

Hahaha. I wondered how the PM even made it to me. I figured you threw a Yeti tumbler in disgust at the notion.

Hahaha. I wondered how the PM even made it to me. I figured you threw a Yeti tumbler in disgust at the notion.

I was fine with it when comparing apples to apples cost wise since we are not alone. But when you do the math, its completely ridiculous. Reminds me of the Disney Cruise amenities vs that of the other lines. Im not knocking those that like it, but you are not comparing the same thing, because one costs more and gives less.

Did you win??

I never wanted to stay on Disney property, I was just open to the idea. I am just too much of a hotel snob (I fully admit it) so we are going off property instead. I am a bargain hunter who is also a hotel snob, it's a challenge but I enjoy it.

Coronado is really a Holiday Inn room in a nice setting IMO.

We recently stayed at the Boardwalk hotel on the concierge level. Very happy and very surprised at how nice it was.

Back