Ping i15 Iron Pics

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
These beauties just showed up at the P4B mansion for review. These are some sweet looking clubs and I can't wait to get them out tomorrow right away and get to it! Look for the review soon.

GotPaddles-GS029.jpg

GotPaddles-GS031.jpg

GotPaddles-GS033.jpg

GotPaddles-GS034.jpg

very nice looking sticks pfb! looking forward to your review!

Hit them at a recent demo day, really nice stick I was real close to buying a set myself. Let us know how they turn out!

Sweet! They look awesome. Cant wait for the review.

Very nice. Not knowing anything about PINGS, is there a purpose for the notch between the hosel and the heal of the club head?

Last edited:
Very cool P4B. Can't wait to see the write-up. Do you need a gardener at your mansion?

Very nice. Not knowing anything about PINGS, is there a purpose for the notch between the hostel and the heal of the club head?

I believe the notch makes it easier to bend the clubs to fit each person.

very cool P4B! enjoy the review process. those are some great irons, i'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Looking forward to the review!

Nice looking irons, enjoy hitting them and I wait to hear your thoughts.

What is the difference again between i15 irons and woods and G15 irons and woods?

Nice looking irons, enjoy hitting them and I wait to hear your thoughts.

What is the difference again between i15 irons and woods and G15 irons and woods?

As far as the irons go the G15 is the "Super game improvement" club, while the I15 and s57's are "the players clubs"

Excellent P4B, can't wait to hear your thoughts on these....

I also believe they take the missing weight from the hosel and add it to the toe... Something along the lines to make the club more stable on mishits.

Any way looking forward to the review P4B! I love my i10's so much so I'm not ready to upgrade... yet...

I also believe they take the missing weight from the hosel and add it to the toe... Something along the lines to make the club more stable on mishits.

Any way looking forward to the review P4B! I love my i10's so much so I'm not ready to upgrade... yet...

That sounds right to me. I also love my i10's. The only way I am going to upgrade is if I win a new set or irons.

Looking forward to the review P4B!!

Sweet looking sticks P4B! Looking forward to the write up.

I am looking foreword to reading your review. When I was doing my driver testing and fitting @ GG the guy tossed me an iron to "warm up with" I did not pay much attention to what it was until after I hit it pure 3 times in a row with no warm ups, after looking at it I realized it was a ping s57.

I could not believe how nice this iron felt for being a players iron, I want to go back and hit them again, but my bank account disagrees strongly with that thought... lol

Thanks for the insight guys.

Back