2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

don't look now but there was hardly a whisper about "will Tiger do something miraculous in the morning and make the cut?" think about it: we could be free of Tiger hype for the year by noon tomorrow!

Dude he wouldnt sniff TV coverage going out in the morning.
And he will be playing next week.

don't look now but there was hardly a whisper about "will Tiger do something miraculous in the morning and make the cut?" think about it: we could be free of Tiger hype for the year by noon tomorrow!

Pretty sad the decline (free fall) he's been on. He's not even competitive at all. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for what he's putting out there right now. Never would have thought this. Now insert the liner....at least he gets to play on the weekend now.

Tournament staff is going to have a long night getting the course ready for tomorrow.

Wow Tiger actually playing next week to possibly get som reps he's been speaking of??? Can't believe it

Wow Tiger actually playing next week to possibly get som reps he's been speaking of??? Can't believe it

If he wasn't desperate to get into top 125 for FedEx he wouldn't be "getting reps". Otherwise he would have played last week.

If he wasn't desperate to get into top 125 for FedEx he wouldn't be "getting reps". Otherwise he would have played last week.
Can he even do that tho? What I mean is how many spots can he drop even with a win? He's 280 so is it possible to drop over 100 i honestly have no idea haha

A maelstrom rolled through. Just a short burst. But lots of wind and rain.

Can he even do that tho? What I mean is how many spots can he drop even with a win? He's 280 so is it possible to drop over 100 i honestly have no idea haha

Either first or second and I think he gets there.
Maybe he is finally going with his own thoughts that he needs reps. Still confused by Reno if this is the case, but critics cant be too mad. They say "you stink, play", so he is.

Either first or second and I think he gets there.
Maybe he is finally going with his own thoughts that he needs reps. Still confused by Reno if this is the case, but critics cant be too mad. They say "you stink, play", so he is.
Gotcha, guess we'll have to see if he can even get anywhere close to 1st or 2nd haha but hey like you said at least the dude is finally doing what he said he needed. Well sort of doing. I'll be very interested to see how he'll finish after this weather delay and going into next week. The break may just help him get something going to make the cut

How important is putting?
Spieth is 4 strokes ahead of Rory so far.
Putts missed inside of 10 ft - Spieth 1 and Rory 5.
Exactly 4 strokes different.

How important is putting?
Spieth is 4 strokes ahead of Rory so far.
Putts missed inside of 10 ft - Spieth 1 and Rory 5.
Exactly 4 strokes different.
Rory needs to be Cured!

Matt Jones looking good for me so far in my Draft Kings lineup! Boo Weekly.. not so much.

Just finished watching the 2nd round. . Well most of it on DVR.

Still some shaking out to do in the morning. But it should be a shootout on moving day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

And we are off.

It's fun getting to watch them with the sun coming up and everything being calm. I love being the first group out in the morning.

Jason Day is looking good right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that group knows how to play 17.

Is the tnt tv or satellite feed choppy for anyone else? Only channel that's jacked up for me wondering if it is Wisconsin weather related.

Is the tnt tv or satellite feed choppy for anyone else? Only channel that's jacked up for me wondering if it is Wisconsin weather related.
No problem for me

No issue for me either.

Thanks guys. I've got some cables to check this morning.

I DVR'd the 2nd round, and it was choppy at the end after they stopped for the weather. I have Direct.

Thanks guys. I've got some cables to check this morning.

Oddly my other channels were choppy and when I switched over to TNT it has been smooth. Go figure.

Back