Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

MillerTime and his room mate coming up tomorrow to play at 12:56. We need one more player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for tomorrow as we have one spot left. KellyBo is playing with the Ladies tomorrow and Shaney has an earlier tee time. Hop on the train if ya able!

I'm in FL this weekend or I'd make that trek.

Have fun.

I didn't see Josh's text to me until a little while ago. John and I are heading to Southern Hills for the Callaway demo they're having. I'm going to hit every club I can (and am pondering) until my arms give out.
MillerTime and his room mate coming up tomorrow to play at 12:56. We need one more player

I didn't see Josh's text to me until a little while ago. John and I are heading to Southern Hills for the Callaway demo they're having. I'm going to hit every club I can (and am pondering) until my arms give out.

you guys have fun out there at the demo!

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Enjoyed the heck out of MillerTime and his buddy Brent today! Both guys were bombing the ball off the tee. Josh always impresses the heck out of me with his golf game. I will be pulling hard for my home boy in The Gauntlet!

I hit the ball really well today and took my buddy on a little visit to the woodshed. Well with pops I did. I shot 82 to his 80 but being a mid capper the extra strokes paid off ?

I hope Brent comes back and plays with us as he is a great guy and solid ball striker .

I need to get my arse back up thrre

The woodshed was open for business today! So happy to see my buddy OG golf his ball so well. It was a little slow out there, but we had a blast!

Shot of the day: On #10, OG pushed his tee shot right and got a nice kick, but still had a long way to go to a shallow green and had a blind shot. It had to be 175+ yards. I'm at the top of the hill and I hear him make contact and see the ball flying through the air, lands just short of the green and rolls up to about 6 feet. It would've been an awesome shot for me and a 6 iron, but I think he said he hit a 3 hybrid! It was one of many great shots today, but man that one just stuck out. Words don't describe how good of a shot that was.

Thank you cuz! I was lucky my ball was not in the woods on the right side but somehow it kicked back out and backwards down the hill . I had to drive up the hill to pick a line for my approach shot and I nailed the ball solid with my hybrid. I was thinking that might end up pretty good and it did .

I enjoyed it bruther and it was good seeing the future Guantlet champ up in my neck of the woods !

I had a crazy thought last night.... Do you think we could get enough interest to have a little ATL area Ryder Cup one Saturday at the creek.

Think it could be fun

I had a crazy thought last night.... Do you think we could get enough interest to have a little ATL area Ryder Cup one Saturday at the creek.

Think it could be fun

I'd be in.

T0AD, DD and I are suppose to play at Little Fishing Creek, but I bet we could change those plans and we could make it up to Lane Creek instead.

Couldn't make it happen this weekend but figured if we put a date in the calendar I the future we could have an epic day

Think it could be fun

Absolutely! . They have a tournament this Saturday and one next Friday but any other time is cool with me ?

Anything happening at the Creek in the coming weeks??

Anything happening at the Creek in the coming weeks??

Nothing but you bruther! :friends: The course is looking really good with the rain we've had this year and the greens are back to kicking my arse like a red headed step child. :deadhorse: I knew once the aeration was gone and they were back to smooth & slick, my butt would be up for a good shelling! :bomb: Hell I like em better bumpy and slow.... :Djk

Wednesday - Sunday is always good for me. Heck I can play Monday too and Tuesdays, well I generally reserve them for the old guys and our little blitz. I make my weekly check there.... :alien:

Let me know what ya thinking and I will make sure a tournament is not booked. :thumb:

Just saying myself and DawgDaddy will take on all comers at Lane Creek! If ya scared then say it :bomb:

Them fighting words???

Just saying myself and DawgDaddy will take on all comers at Lane Creek! If ya scared then say it :bomb:

I'm thinking of heading that way Thursday or Friday.

Anybody want some of that?

The course is looking sooooooooo fricking good now bro!!!!!! Boocoo green and lush!!!!!!

Anything going the end of next week? I need to get down there and get my arse kicked by those greens!

Anything going the end of next week? I need to get down there and get my arse kicked by those greens!

We can damn show make some happen next week! Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday because it doesn't matter to me.... :golf2: Oh gawd they are fricking fast right now. It's killing me! We had two guys who had never played our course join two of us today. They were shaking their heads the entire day and saying WOW, these things are fast. They rolled quite a few putts by the pins and off the greens. I just had to laugh at em :D

I'm gonna try to get all the yardwork done first part of the week, don't think I can get it done by Wednesday, maybe Thursday if y'all get a game up and have room for another ole coot.

Our greens have drastically speeded up this week. It had everybody talking to their selves today. I felt like I had a good day putting with 34 putts! Two weeks ago, it was 31-32 putts on bad days.

It will be great fun trying those greens if I can get down there.

I can meet y'all there.

Back