Team Callaway Collection

Wow trinkets that I have no use for. This whole box just went in the garbage.

Where do you live and when is trash night

Liking the shirt and i know the coin lovers out there are ecstatic. I have to think this one is the best of the year??
Appears it was a little bit of everything throughout the year when its all said and done which is cool.

Pretty sure many a person would reimburse you for the 50 this box is worth (prorated per box) if you feel the urge to pull it from the garbage...

Man that is a sick haul of swag!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me and I'll send you my address for what you don't want

interesting take. Post it in the marketplace and I bet you can recoup your cost of this box.

OK guys. He is entitled to his opinion. Let's move on and talk about the contents of the box. Let's not forget, Callaway didn't put ball markers and collectibles in the boxes based on consumer feedback so someone not liking the contents of the box is not entirely far fetched.

Team Callaway Collection

Are you serious or are you just being rhetorical? Because I can't a person would willingly throw away $50 especially when in actuality the value of the last box is closer to $350.

Are you serious or are you just being rhetorical? Because I can't a person would willingly throw away $50 especially when in actuality the value of the last box is closer to $350. If you're being serious then wow, just wow.

I am willing to bet that our posts crossed so let's all move on. Thanks.

I am willing to bet that our posts crossed so let's all move on. Thanks.

I edited the last part once I posted and saw yours. I can withdraw it if need be. Otherwise message noted and will move on.

I edited the last part once I posted and saw yours. I can withdraw it if need be. Otherwise message noted and will move on.

No worries buddy I figured that was the case. Thanks.

Is it alright for me to ask, what headcovers where they?

I think I could part with the Gary Player and St Andrews coins. Each of those pulled pretty stout prices on eBay, I don't know if that's true value but if anyone is interested, I'd be game for offers.

I think I could part with the Gary Player and St Andrews coins. Each of those pulled pretty stout prices on eBay, I don't know if that's true value but if anyone is interested, I'd be game for offers.
I'd expect with the influx from Team Callaway, those coins will not be so rare on there and fetch a much lower price. Just my idea of supply and demand, but I'm helping supply because none of my stuff is leaving my possession.

Last edited:
My coins will be going nowhere neither will any of the box.

Yea I am Hopi the prices on the coins come down a bit. If love to find a full set of the 2015 coins. Especially the St. Andrews coin love that one!

Hmm...apparently folks didn't like my comment.

My take on collectibles. I used to do baseball cards, sports memorabilia, even flip guitars. It was never about the money. What really turned me on to the stuff was the chase. I enjoyed talking to folks and negotiating and finding leads. I didn't care about the stuff anymore I cared about the stories. Just like when I go to a concert I watch the show not record it on my phone; I don't want to be handed a collection. That is how I roll and y'all can do whatever you want.

The only thing I kept from this box was the Patrick Gibbons divot tool. The rest of the contents are no longer in my possession. Do I think I could of made money on the items sure but really I am going to go crazy over $50, $100.

Ain't nobody mad, ain't nobody hatin'. Just telling you my side of the equation. Would I do the box again? Maybe. $200 is no big deal and I never looked at it as an investment. I got my worth out this year with most of the items. I have done Trunk Club, Matry, birchbox, etc. so I know the score on these boxes. To me this one package was a dud, and I don't mind saying it.

So I'm loving this box in a big way. Very well done Callaway. That said, they sent me a mallet head cover. For those who got a blade cover is there any interest in a straight across trade?

62fe7fda859a87f8ea7e50a18600c468.jpg

Most of my Odyssey head covers are blades but I do have a couple of mallets in there. I'll keep this but would prefer a blade if anyone is looking for a swap.
I haven't gotten my box yet, so I am unsure of which one I received. I'd prefer a mallet though, so unless somebody's already reached out to you about this, I'll gladly swap if I get a blade.

Hmm...apparently folks didn't like my comment.

My take on collectibles. I used to do baseball cards, sports memorabilia, even flip guitars. It was never about the money. What really turned me on to the stuff was the chase. I enjoyed talking to folks and negotiating and finding leads. I didn't care about the stuff anymore I cared about the stories. Just like when I go to a concert I watch the show not record it on my phone; I don't want to be handed a collection. That is how I roll and y'all can do whatever you want.

The only thing I kept from this box was the Patrick Gibbons divot tool. The rest of the contents are no longer in my possession. Do I think I could of made money on the items sure but really I am going to go crazy over $50, $100.

Ain't nobody mad, ain't nobody hatin'. Just telling you my side of the equation. Would I do the box again? Maybe. $200 is no big deal and I never looked at it as an investment. I got my worth out this year with most of the items. I have done Trunk Club, Matry, birchbox, etc. so I know the score on these boxes. To me this one package was a dud, and I don't mind saying it.

You definitely have every right to express your dissatisfaction with the last box. I think the term "garbage" you used to describe the contents is what trigger some of the questions. But as you said you knew going in what you were in for and this last box wasn't it which is understandable from your POV. At least you found some thing you liked out of the last box. It looks like a very nice divot tool. Most of his stuff is very well done and I think this will be too.

Back