Team Callaway Collection

I really enjoyed this year's swag. This last box was pretty cool. Honestly, the ONLY item I didn't quite understand was the long sleeve t-shirt in this box just because the screen print of the "double black diamonds" is the same color as the tee and can't be seen... Puzzling. Great feel and wear to the tee, though. Good job this year, Ethan!!!

Hmm...apparently folks didn't like my comment.

My take on collectibles. I used to do baseball cards, sports memorabilia, even flip guitars. It was never about the money. What really turned me on to the stuff was the chase. I enjoyed talking to folks and negotiating and finding leads. I didn't care about the stuff anymore I cared about the stories. Just like when I go to a concert I watch the show not record it on my phone; I don't want to be handed a collection. That is how I roll and y'all can do whatever you want.

The only thing I kept from this box was the Patrick Gibbons divot tool. The rest of the contents are no longer in my possession. Do I think I could of made money on the items sure but really I am going to go crazy over $50, $100.

Ain't nobody mad, ain't nobody hatin'. Just telling you my side of the equation. Would I do the box again? Maybe. $200 is no big deal and I never looked at it as an investment. I got my worth out this year with most of the items. I have done Trunk Club, Matry, birchbox, etc. so I know the score on these boxes. To me this one package was a dud, and I don't mind saying it.

I was surprised at the garbage comment. Each person has their own taste and callaway avoided the coins in the first three boxes because of consumer feedback. I have no issues with your opinion, if you want to offload the box I know lots of people including myself would be wiling to take all of it or part of it off your hands rather than see it end up somewhere else

Callaway listened...as always. Well done, that last box shows how well they are in tune with the people.

I have never done this... but next year will be my first year. I really enjoy the whole mystery box suspense.

Callaway listened...as always. Well done, that last box shows how well they are in tune with the people.
This is a fantastic point. The first three boxes this year were items picked based on feedback Callaway sought out and listened to.

Then when people complained about not receiving a few things, BOOM, Callaway delivers.

I don't see how anyone can complain about anything received in these boxes, and whether you are a collector, or you just want usable things, Callaway IS listening.

This is a fantastic point. The first three boxes this year were items picked based on feedback Callaway sought out and listened to.

Then when people complained about not receiving a few things, BOOM, Callaway delivers.

I don't see how anyone can complain about anything received in these boxes, and whether you are a collector, or you just want usable things, Callaway IS listening.

OR it was their plan all along!!!!

tumblr_inline_mop3ek6ubr1qz4rgp.gif

Can we get a driver next year?

Can we get a driver next year?
It's Callaway, you can get a driver every year*!

*Purchase price may vary, drivers are shipped in their own box, additional purchase necessary

I also got a mallet putter head cover and now game a blade cover if anyone is willing to trade their blade for a mallet.

Successfully stayed out of the thread and just opened my box.
#HellYeah

I'm a coin guy so I was quite happy.
LOVE the tool.
And that cover? Please!

I moved the post to its own thread.
Thanks, can you delete the one in this thread or should I just edit and say it's been moved?

Thanks, can you delete the one in this thread or should I just edit and say it's been moved?
No need. I just moved that post to its own thread.

Successfully stayed out of the thread and just opened my box.
#HellYeah

I'm a coin guy so I was quite happy.
LOVE the tool.
And that cover? Please!

I'm with you...I really enjoyed the first 3 boxes and just off of those alone, I would have signed up for next year. However, this last box was just awesome. The coins are great, as is the divot tool. The shirt is very comfortable and I love the headcover. Really well done on the set of 4 boxes Ethan and Callaway!

Hahaha! I managed to stay out of this thread completely. Then I had to go to work before the UPS guys got to my house today.
Well, it stormed, so I asked the wife to make sure it was okay, and bring it inside.
She calls and says it's okay. Then just starts telling me what's in it.
I was like "Wait! NOOO!....ohhh well..."
So now I'm here..
She called it "a piece of metal... A bookmark I think.." she's adorable.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Spoiler about the bookmark... Even though it's been kinda spoiled already...
Spoiler
Did the divot tool come in different color/skin embellishments?
I got what looks to be snakeskin, in a yellow/green color. What did ya'll get? I might be interested in trading for an orange or something.
9147356b1ddda874cfada067830fab1a.jpg

Last edited:
great box, a little confused about the tone on tone logo on the t-shirt, but very happy with the contents

Spoiler about the bookmark... Even though it's been kinda spoiled already...
I didn't shine a light on mine, but pretty sure it's just black.

I didn't shine a light on mine, but pretty sure it's just black.
Black is definitely cool too! What kind of skin do you think yours is?

Black is definitely cool too! What kind of skin do you think yours is?

Texture looked like yours, but just black..i think. Now I'm curious.

Mine is burgundy.

Back