TaylorMade M1 Driver Review Thread

Last TM driver I played was the SF 2.0 and didn't like it. Haven't been back since... Until I hit the Aeroburner and really really liked it. Would love to have a healthy TM back in the marketplace because say what you want about them they make same damn good irons. Just need to follow suit in other places.

Also, TM can't win over a number of people no matter what they do.

Take out the word TM and insert anything as long as its on the internet. In fact click on ANY single thread on THP of any single driver before release (preview) and see the same thing. Why this one would be different is crazy talk.

FWIW, I dont think anybody has really been all that negative in here, minus a select few that are negative in every single new equipment thread regardless of brand.

Last TM driver I played was the SF 2.0 and didn't like it. Haven't been back since... Until I hit the Aeroburner and really really liked it. Would love to have a healthy TM back in the marketplace because say what you want about them they make same damn good irons. Just need to follow suit in other places.
Freakin love my speedblades and honestly don't really hate some of their hybrids either. My old rbz 3 wood was a bomber and i could easily still game that

TaylorMade M1 Driver

TaylorMade M1 Driver

Saw this on Twitter yesterday. I'll give it a hit for sure.

Last edited:
Take out the word TM and insert anything as long as its on the internet. In fact click on ANY single thread on THP of any single driver before release (preview) and see the same thing. Why this one would be different is crazy talk.

FWIW, I dont think anybody has really been all that negative in here, minus a select few that are negative in every single new equipment thread regardless of brand.

I agree we see it with almost every release and I never understand it. And I agree on the negativity end of it too. But I mean, they just released the SLDR-C and all.....

I'm certainly interested in this release and intrigued how they will be moving forward with their drivers. I'll be paying attention.

I agree we see it with almost every release and I never understand it. And I agree on the negativity end of it too. But I mean, they just released the SLDR-C and all.....

I'm certainly interested in this release and intrigued how they will be moving forward with their drivers. I'll be paying attention.

Me too.
And that made me laugh...

Cant really explain why but this release doesn't interest me at all. Maybe Ill be surprised but Ive never been a TM guy. They do need a hit and hope they get it because that will be great for consuumers on so many levels.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Was in my local pro shop this afternoon, the R15 has dropped in price. Taylormade rep called this morning and gave them the info. I think the price dropped to 300.00 (299.99) I not surprised by this, news is TM is selling off Adams to Dicks Sporting Goods, along with some other sister companies. I think the Adidas may own TM. TM sales are way down, they have made their own demise by releasing a new club every 6 months!

When was the Aeroburner and R15 release?
I know they were unveiled in November last year. Realise date I can't remember.

I know they were unveiled in November last year. Realise date I can't remember.
But it wasn't 6 months ago.

Maybe on the Mayan calendar
According to that thing, we would have been dead 3 years ago. I don't trust it.

I'm intrigued. Aeroburner was my 2nd favorite driver release this year

Looking forward to it, definitely due for something to help their cause these days.

As a TaylorMade fan I hope they hit this one out of the park.There driver lineups have been pretty disappointing the last couple years.

I wish all manufactures the best. The more options we have for quality gear the better.

I miss the TaylorMade that had swagger. Bring back those days and I think we all benefit.

Come on now! Another effing release so soon after the R15 and Aeroburner. There is no bloody way technology advances at such a pace that a new driver release is justified seemingly every few weeks.

Options are a good thing for the consumer whether it be golf clubs, tv, cars,etc. inventory control is more of an issue than releases cycles. Quality of club plays a role as well.

Put me in the group that hopes this is a home run for TaylorMade.

As a TaylorMade fan I hope they hit this one out of the park.There driver lineups have been pretty disappointing the last couple years.
I actually thought this year's lineup was pretty darn good.

A strong TM pushes Callaway, Cobra, Titleist, etc...and we win for it. Callaway has done a great job marketing the GBB this year-I wonder if TM tries something special for this launch. It certainly can't hurt (if done with a genuine and decent effort)

Give 'em hell!

I actually thought this year's lineup was pretty darn good.

It was. But they didn't have any faith in it so the public largely ignored it.

Back