Derrick Rose accused of drugging and gang raping a woman

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Derrick Rose accused of drugging and gang raping a woman

What is wrong with this world .....

I suppose when you're hurt 99% of the season every year you have nothing better to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see an ex-GF getting a check and the rest getting swept under the rug whether it actually happened the way she says it did or not.

It is such a weird case. First off, I hope the truth is found out, regardless of what that is.
But the alleged crime gets reported and social media is filled with weird stuff, all because this guy can play a game when he is not injured.

It reminds me how much I am glad that OJs murders and Kobe's rape didnt happen when Twitter was around.

It is such a weird case. First off, I hope the truth is found out, regardless of what that is.
But the alleged crime gets reported and social media is filled with weird stuff, all because this guy can play a game when he is not injured.

It reminds me how much I am glad that OJs murders and Kobe's rape didnt happen when Twitter was around.
allegedly

I have no idea what did or didn't happen. I do find it curious there is no criminal complaint, just the civil suit.

What is wrong with this world .....

i often wonder whether the world is any worse than it's always been, or whether we just have more immediate access to information than we've ever had, and in a more visually and graphically intense manner. the effect of reading a story in a newspaper with one black-and-white photograph is not nearly as awful as seeing live video of atrocities. when pedophilia is a hot-button topic, it seems like every story on the news is about it, but is that because there is more of it happening or is it because it is reported more as it currently moves the needle?

i often wonder whether the world is any worse than it's always been, or whether we just have more immediate access to information than we've ever had, and in a more visually and graphically intense manner. the effect of reading a story in a newspaper with one black-and-white photograph is not nearly as awful as seeing live video of atrocities. when pedophilia is a hot-button topic, it seems like every story on the news is about it, but is that because there is more of it happening or is it because it is reported more as it currently moves the needle?

I tend to agree with this. Although because of the immediate access and the way its done, it gets over the top. There is no quiz to get on the internet, and everybody has a voice (those are good things). However people say and do horrible things when there are simply no ramifications for their actions.

i would agree with that as well, but i also feel like the social media access and amount of attention each story gets is what has lead to some of the bigger shootings. These sick people feel like if they do something over the top their face will be all over the national news and they will become a celebrity

Complete garbage .. He would never do this. Was raised with a short leash on the south side with only one objective : the NBA

nonsense

Complete garbage .. He would never do this. Was raised with a short leash on the south side with only one objective : the NBA

nonsense
Kobe agrees

And Bill Cosby is on line 2, while Jared from Subway continues to hold on line 3.

Whatever Josh. Bill had one objective and that was Pudding Pops. Nonsense

Why go to twitter when you can see the nonsense right here.

nonsense

It's a well known fact that kids raised by strict parents never turn out bad.

On an unrelated note, has anyone seen that Josh Duggar kid lately, I haven't seen his show on in a while.

nonsense

I cant even tell if you are just trolling or serious anymore.

Why go to twitter when you can see the nonsense right here.

It's a well known fact that kids raised by strict parents never turn out bad.

On an unrelated note, has anyone seen that Josh Duggar kid lately, I haven't seen his show on in a while.
He just checked in to the Eldrick Home for Men Who Cant Stop Screwing Their Life Up. Literally.

Has to be false. The south side of Chicago never produces criminals.

:facepalm:

What about Leroy Brown?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And Bill Cosby is on line 2, while Jared from Subway continues to hold on line 3.

Ray McDonald keeps getting the busy tone.

What about Leroy Brown?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Baddest man in the whole damn town. Meaner than a junk yard dog.

Whos Derrick Rose?

Such a weird story. Honestly don't really know what to believe anymore. You hear stories that seem too bizarre to be true, and they end up being true.

If the accusations are false, I suppose this comes with the territory of being rich and famous ... everyone wants a piece of the pie. Thing is, a lot of famous athletes haven't been accused of drugging and gang raping, so why him? The crowd he runs around with? If so, ditch them.

If the accusations are true, I don't get it. You have the world by the balls. Why commit a crime when you could do so much more, legally?

Back