Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
I recently pulled out my VR blades to use again and seeing the stupid TW logo irritates me to no end. I've heard you can remove paint fill easily with acetone without damaging the finish of the club as long as you keep it away from the ferrule.

So I leave it up to you fellow THP'ers. Help me out here, get rid of the paint or no.

If you decide to take out the paint and want to stay away from the acetone, i just use a needle and pick out all of the paint.

I concur with TW's blessing!

No paint fill always gives certain clubs a clean simple look.You can always put the paint back in if you decide you don't like it

I vote you remove the paintfill of all your irons, and then post pictures, so I know whether to do it to mine or not! :)

I've never liked the way that logo looks on the irons. I say go for it!

Well if I decided to keep em I'm definately gonna do it, but Golf Discount offered me a pretty penny for them and after seeing TC's Superfast 3w I want one. So many decisions.....

How does it hit off the deck? And what shaft are you using in it?

Lets save that for the SuperFast FW wood thread guys. Lets keep this one about paint fill.

I voted yes btw ...... in case anyone cares :D

Never done it, but would love to see some pics by those that have.

dude i personally think that you could pull the red out and put like a black or something in there maybe even turn all the writing on the club black i think that would look really good but thats just a personal opinion let me know what you think

I just did this last night to my Dymo and re-filled the red with white. Just simply used nail polish remover and a tooth pick. Re-filling the paint is a whole nother' story.

I just did this last night to my Dymo and re-filled the red with white. Just simply used nail polish remover and a tooth pick. Re-filling the paint is a whole nother' story.

An easy way to fill engraving or machine markings is with crayons and a heat gun. It works really well and provides a very clean look and is WAY easier than using testers paint and a tooth pick.

I can provide pics if you like.

please do!
An easy way to fill engraving or machine markings is with crayons and a heat gun. It works really well and provides a very clean look and is WAY easier than using testers paint and a tooth pick.

I can provide pics if you like.

Im assuming they were left looking like the tour edges that JB did a review on? If so, thatll look ballin

Im assuming they were left looking like the tour edges that JB did a review on? If so, thatll look ballin

Yes they do! I can't wait for mine to arrive

Back