What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Seth! Can't wait to see those beauties.

Diablo Edge Forged (3-pw) with Dynamic Gold S400 shafts and Iomic grips. I also bought a blue adidas belt buckle.

Nice setho! So why the change? Tired of stuff falling off the irons?

wow, great pick up Seth. Can't wait to see them at the Outing!

Yesterday, a Wilson Staff TW9 58* wedge.

Let us know how that new wedge works buddy!

OK, here are the pics of my SeeMore and my new Diablo irons.

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

beautiful!!! somewhere chunkylover is drooling!!!

whoa, what's up with the grips?

I love the grips, Seth!

very interesting grips Setho

Yeah, they came like that. The previous owner is worse than OEM about getting equipment apparently. They may drive me crazy after a bit. Ill see if I can tolerate them on the course.

Awesome clubs Seth. I really liked the feel of the clubs when I had a chance to hit them.

Yeah, they came like that. The previous owner is worse than OEM about getting equipment apparently. They may drive me crazy after a bit. Ill see if I can tolerate them on the course.

Why not change them seth?

Nice irons Seth! I guess you made that run to the superstore! I'm really liking that SeeMore putter!

Nice irons Seth! I guess you made that run to the superstore! I'm really liking that SeeMore putter!

Thanks! I actually got them from Golf Smith because they have an awesome return polocy.

Im not a fan of the grips but love the clubs otherwise. Some golf pride new decades would look great on them! White and black.

You can bet I will put new grips on there just because I will get tired of people commenting on them. I will probably stick with tour velvets because I really like them and I won't have to regrip my wedges.

You can bet I will put new grips on there just because I will get tired of people commenting on them. I will probably stick with tour velvets because I really like them and I won't have to regrip my wedges.

Hey buddy! We can call you the man on the Edge :D of the Rainbow :eek:)...... Great looking set of sticks Setho and putter to boot.... I bet those puppies are solid and the way you are striking your irons now,,, you will be lighting up those sticks! Hey look at it on the (he he) bright side,,,, you can find them in the dark with those hot grips

Last edited:
Hey buddy! We can call you the man on the edge :D if the Rainbow :eek:)...... Great looking set of sticks Setho and putter to boot.... I bet those puppies are solid and the way you are striking your irons now,,, you will be lighting up those sticks! Hey look at it on the (he he) bright side,,,, you can find them in the dark with those hot grips

I just hope that nobody questions my masculinity. I think I need to grow a big burly beard until I can replace these grips.

Thanks for the compliment. I am thinking that I will be deadly with these things (or at least a little imposing or at worst, annoying haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back