What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46/49=95 and another 9 for 47. Had one birdie on a par 5 and driving really good with a couple 240yders.

Shot 85 (42,43) today. I'm so fed up with my putting that I'm going back to an old friend for the next round--White hot 2-Ball. It couldn't hurt. The rest of the game was reasonably good. No shanks today, thank heaven.

Lackluster is the best description of my round. Except for one stupid three-putt, putting gave me a decent score (considering how bad everything else was). Five bogies for a five over 77 (39, 38)

What did you shoot today?

Lackluster is the best description of my round. Except for one stupid three-putt, putting gave me a decent score (considering how bad everything else was). Five bogies for a five over 77 (39, 38)

It's funny how putting can save or break you. Most of the time it kicks me in the arse! . Yesterday I changed to the claw and was making everything insight. I did keep my head very still until the ball left and I made some beauties. I shot 83 however that was good considering I hit only two fairways all day and chipping out of the woods constantly. My putter was on fire!!!

I have a new shaft coming for my driver and hopefully a little stiffer shaft will help me stay on the planet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38, 2 fairways and 7 greens

First time out in more than 6 weeks...my game inside 100 yards was just trash. Shot a 99. Lowlights include 3-putting from inside 6', hitting a shot OB from a sand trap, and a 9 on a par 4.

I did hit some good shots, though. Just not enough.

The club I belong to has 2 courses and club championships at both courses. Played a match this morning at the course I play the least. I was 4 down after 8 and won the 9th to be 3 down at the turn. After winning the 9th, I won 11 and 13 to get to 1 down. Made double on 16 to lose that hole and go 2 down with 2 to play. Birded 17 to go 1 down with 1 to play. Halved 18 to lose 1 up. Ended up shoting 78 (41-37). Overall I played terrible, my opponent did not play well himself and I was lucky to be in the match. I was happy with the way I battled on the back to make it a match, but not enough in the end.

36/38 -74. Left a few birdies out there in the form of lipped putts. Had 3 drives over 300 yards that split the fairway today, the longest was 307.

What kind of knee surgery? I'm almost certified as a surgeon with all that I have been through. :D Dang I don't want to come visit you with those critters in your yard! :bulgy-eyes:

Arthroscopic to clean up some scarring. Knee replacement is in my 3 to 5 year horizon as I'm nearly bone or bone at this point.

Arthroscopic to clean up some scarring. Knee replacement is in my 3 to 5 year horizon as I'm nearly bone or bone at this point.

Welcome to the club and hopefully you will have some relief soon from that scope ?

42/41 83 on a par 70 course. Greens were hairy, some blind tee shots, and my short game was awful. Other than bunker shots, I bladed everything inside 40 yds.

47. Was 4 over through 6 and then went triple, double, double. *sigh*

A bit better with the Windy City today. 16 total putts, and no three jacks.

38 - 39. Played the front again after I caught several groups towards the end of the first nine and the front 9 was clear. Could only manage 1 birdie today but had nothing bigger higher than bogey. The greenside rough is grown up and really thick and I lost some shots when missing greens and hitting mediocre shots out of it.

A 92. Almost comical. All I could do was laugh. Just could not chip. I think I left 6 chips in the rough.

45 on the front. Wheels came off at the turn, rain killed the back 9 after 4 holes. So, I'm just going to say I played a great 9 today.

44 this afternoon

4 pars
4 bogeys
1 quad!!

Drove the ball well, irons were good as well but chipping and putting was very poor. Had one of my longest drives with this Grandura shaft too. Stoked about that

Shot 43/44 for an 87 and felt good about it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

42/42 with an 8 on a par 4, and 2 dubs on the back. quickly figured out that my dumb a$$ bought a putter on the thp marketplace that is too long for me, but I actually putted really well. SIGNIFICANTLY better than last round. unfortunately I wasn't able to keep stats, but it was an erratic day on a course I don't particularly care for.

not a great day with the Grandura, but I'll post thoughts in the review thread.

Got out with Mulligan9111, Rambler, and IceyShanks, and had the worst round of the year, shooting 55/50 105. Not a lot went right, but the worst part was my tee game, leading to several penalty strokes and long recovery shots. My wedge play which was stellar 2 weeks ago was missing, and my putting which has bailed me out a ton lately let me down in a big way. Not a lot of positives to take away from this round other than the lone par that I had, and the great company. Getting back after it tomorrow and hoping for better results. I guess the 1 bright spot is my last 2 drives were decent, so I hope I can remember what I did right on those 2. Let the slump continue.

Got out with Mulligan9111, Rambler, and IceyShanks, and had the worst round of the year, shooting 55/50 105. Not a lot went right, but the worst part was my tee game, leading to several penalty strokes and long recovery shots. My wedge play which was stellar 2 weeks ago was missing, and my putting which has bailed me out a ton lately let me down in a big way. Not a lot of positives to take away from this round other than the lone par that I had, and the great company. Getting back after it tomorrow and hoping for better results. I guess the 1 bright spot is my last 2 drives were decent, so I hope I can remember what I did right on those 2. Let the slump continue.
You know what the best part of the round is? It's in the past. You have time left to turn things around. I saw first hand in a handicapped tournament, playing to your handicap is the most important thing. Take the positives and build on them. Figure out what you need to work on and work on it. You weren't MVP for no reason. You have the game, you just need to trust it and build some confidence back up. All of THP is behind you. We all want to see you guys wipe the smirks off the faces of the Poo Crew.

Todays round started fine with a 2 over-38 on the front. Then it something happened and I couldn't find the swing and shot 6 over - 42 on the back for an 80.

27 today at a really cool course about an hour from home. 82 on the first 18. 43-39. 41 on the other 9 on the other course. Struck it well- one dumb swing kept me out of the 70's.

27 today at a really cool course about an hour from home. 82 on the first 18. 43-39. 41 on the other 9 on the other course. Struck it well- one dumb swing kept me out of the 70's.

If it's a really cool course, I need to know where it is.

You know what the best part of the round is? It's in the past. You have time left to turn things around. I saw first hand in a handicapped tournament, playing to your handicap is the most important thing. Take the positives and build on them. Figure out what you need to work on and work on it. You weren't MVP for no reason. You have the game, you just need to trust it and build some confidence back up. All of THP is behind you. We all want to see you guys wipe the smirks off the faces of the Poo Crew.

Dayuuummm you're good ! Heck I'm ready to go back to Nam and whup those sobs this time!

He a fun day out there with Jim54 and his 2 buddies so I really didn't care what I was shooting but ended up with. 40/42-82 at Disney's Palm course. Some bad holes but had a few nice par stretches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back