Saturday & Sunday are the official rounds. T0AD will have to give you the check in, check out info.
Check in will be Friday afternoon, check out is usually Sunday after golf so you can go shower if you want before you hit the road.
Thanks T0AD :alien:

And glad to see you thinking about this Jitz. Be cool to see you again. It's a great time.

Thanks T0AD :alien:

And glad to see you thinking about this Jitz. Be cool to see you again. It's a great time.
Yeah I'm like 90% going, I'd like to carpool if I could but just looking at how far the drive is it wouldn't kill me to go alone.

Per the spreadsheet. only 5 are 100% verified. What are the rest of you waiting for???

My phone won't edit the spreadsheet. Change me to 100%.

Per the spreadsheet. only 5 are 100% verified. What are the rest of you waiting for???

Must have missed that. Haven't been to the spreadsheet lately.

Edit: Can't update it from my tablet. I'll fix it when I get desktop back running. Effing windows 10 upgrade!

Ok so I just checked my box 100% :thumb:

My phone won't edit the spreadsheet. Change me to 100%.

Must have missed that. Haven't been to the spreadsheet lately.

Edit: Can't update it from my tablet. I'll fix it when I get desktop back running. Effing windows 10 upgrade!

Ok so I just checked my box 100% :thumb:

I checked off for Greg and Ken. Not sure what box you checked Bill so I took care of your official check as well.

Thanks Scott. It's a pain living with only a 7 inch tablet while get this computer back running.

I am officially paid up and in the Ga/Fla Gethering! :bomb: I'm looking forward to coming down there and spanking some arse :deadhorse:

I am officially paid up and in the Ga/Fla Gethering! :bomb: I'm looking forward to coming down there and spanking some arse :deadhorse:
Me too buddy. Sitting on ready!

Not only do we have an array of great college football games that weekend, but we also have the President's Cup!

Not only do we have an array of great college football games that weekend, but we also have the President's Cup!

Dang we're going to need extra TVs ! :bulgy-eyes:

Where are the payment details? I will pay now, if I just knew how.

Where are the payment details? I will pay now, if I just knew how.

I paid T0AD through paypal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid up and waiting for another awesome weekend with my THP brothers. See y'all there.

I'm still on the fence, really want to make it but can't commit just yet. Anyone hear from JaxGolfer?

Look at the spreadsheet. He made it very clear with his asterisk entry! haha

I can't remember how long the whites are? Around 6200 or so?

Still planning on coming, but waiting on a hard confirmation from the boss.

Back