America stinks at golf?

Except at winning.

true that JB. although he may be the most consistent player in the world,

Spoiler
when it comes to wearing white pants!

LOL - knew it would get a bite

even despite the clues....nice job Mr Moth

I guess some people are allowed bias. RIGHT!!!!!

I want to add something here. The World rankings ABSOLUTELY SHOULD be weighted towards the organization with the best players and deepest talent pool. Maybe in some fantasy world, all the different tours should be counted equally, but like real sports, smaller leagues are worth a little less and hence the reason most of the best talent in the world wants to compete in the big boy leagues.

why can't the pga rank players similarly to how the lpga ranking work?

When can I have my hook back?

You have not got a chance this is what your coming to!

I've got cheese...I'm melting it! lol

Bridges,Newport is where the ryder cup is being staged.

goos stuff shewy! keep it coming, you need all the help you can get! :D

Maybe but I think a euro just won on your tour again!

Maybe but I think a euro just won on your tour again!

Sure did. Played lights out this weekend. Not exactly a stacked field of American players, but a win nonetheless.

It is interesting to think people believe that America stinks at golf. Especially when a poll taken by PGA tour players says the US will win the Ryder Cup!

Nope because i could careless who wins, I love watching it, and I just think the euros will have a more rounded team with a little more depth

Depends on the pants they wear. You can't play under pressure if you're wearing your discotheque slacks.

Kevin

Depends on the pants they wear. You can't play under pressure if you're wearing your discotheque slacks.

Kevin

:rofl:

The euro's have more talent I believe but their youthful exuberance and inexperience will fail them.

Back