Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

hahaha i just watched for 30 seconds so i could hear it
I had to watch that part like 5 times to make sure I was hearing it right.

im gonna teach sara brown to do a birdie break dance

im gonna teach sara brown to do a birdie break dance

How come Sarah Brown does a stupid a little dance and it's okay...but god forbid carling has a little fun and the girls get pissed? They seem to be ganging up on her because shes prettier and funnier than the rest of them.

Taryn is boring...go home.

I also like the Mexican girl. I forgot her name, but it was funny when she ate the super spicy thing and the guy was giving her crap about how Mexican spicy food has nothing on what they eat haha.

That's Lili.

We like her too, but still want Carling to win it all.

Seth, have to convinced Carling to go to the THP Fall Outing yet?

How come Sarah Brown does a stupid a little dance and it's okay...but god forbid carling has a little fun and the girls get pissed? They seem to be ganging up on her because shes prettier and funnier than the rest of them.

Taryn is boring...go home.

i would have to agree with a lot of what you say. carling may be annoying, but she's got some game and some confidence. she's a serious threat, that's why the girls get pissed at her. i'd be her golfing buddy any day.

I guess Carling started grinding my gears when she won the send/save and was on the powertrip of telling the ladies to hit a shot for her on the range. Then she seems to have a comment on EVERYTHING. I'm sure it is partially due to how they choose to play certain scenes to the public and hold back others to cause some drama in the show. She can play, that's for sure. It's just her personality that is abrasive to me.

Amen, Dirt_Guy! Can't wait till she's gone.

Amen, Dirt_Guy! Can't wait till she's gone.

Hopefully that will be when she's birdie dancing her way off the show as the winner! :clapp:

Hopefully that will be when she's birdie dancing her way off the show as the winner! :clapp:
Hopefully it's tonight when Sara Brown wins immunity and SENDs her straight to the elimination challenge!

Carling has game, but I can't stand to watch her talk/dance/etc. She is definitely my least favorite.

I think the show portrays her like that purposely. Look how they do the previews all week and when the show airs it was nothing like it seemed. I want Carling to win because I think she has the best game but Sara seems to play well too. Lili is the one I want gone, can't stand her for some reason, maybe it's the popped up collar!

Carling has game, but I can't stand to watch her talk/dance/etc. She is definitely my least favorite.

I agree, I have trouble listening to her.

Sara brown!!! BOOOO carling lol
I would have to say she's my leader in the clubhouse now that Ryann is gone, but that doesn't say to much since the odds are against me for picking Ryann!!!

very sad to hear Ryann is gone...

I want someone to win that has very little skill kind of like last season when Bucky Perez won. It's always good when the least talented makes it to the finals. That Kevin guy last season and the Irish girl at prince edwards. So hopefully the finals will be Chris, Taryn and Seema. That would make for an explosive hack fast that is the BIG BREAK!!!!! :D

I would hate to play against any one of these girls if I was playing for pride because they would kick my ass. If we played from the back tees, they would still pwn me and I would hate to cry in front of a girl... unless it was Carling and she was happy to see my, "sensitive side."

I would have to say she's my leader in the clubhouse now that Ryann is gone, but that doesn't say to much since the odds are against me for picking Ryann!!!

i had ryann winning it all to and sara brown as my second favorite. but its ok as long as carling doesnt win, and smallvile doesnt post anymore videos of her saying "cheese coneys and three ways" :D

I am not getting the bad vibe y'all are from Carling. She is my all time favorite contestant on big break. She is just so positive. They are all cuties, but her personality puts her on top. I love it when she hit it into the rough and was happy to have an oppurtunity to hit her wedge. I would rather play a round with her than some of the gals that just don't seem to be enjoying themselves.

Hey Clam - there are a couple of us Carling fans. (Seth is president of the fan club I think :act-up:.) I too, like Carling's personality, along with her golf game.

Hey Clam - there are a couple of us Carling fans. (Seth is president of the fan club I think :act-up:.) I too, like Carling's personality, along with her golf game.

I bet she is taller than me though.

Back