Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I feel like I may have already walked past some THP'ers but I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't want to randomly introduce myself or say hello to a stranger. So if I see you later today and you realize I did walk by you and not say hello, it wasn't because I was trying to dodge you, it's because I didn't want to scare some random stranger if they weren't a part of THP. :smile:

I feel like I may have already walked past some THP'ers but I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't want to randomly introduce myself or say hello to a stranger. So if I see you later today and you realize I did walk by you and not say hello, it wasn't because I was trying to dodge you, it's because I didn't want to scare some random stranger if they weren't a part of THP. :smile:
My forum name is true to real life. This happens to me and I relish in the awkwardness

Found the pga store. Stopping in there after I finish eating

Just checked in!

This place is awesome!

1297adf96ab79cbcf1047ba161db57ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc and I have landed. Time to taxi, get clubs, get car, and go.

Loving the pictures and travel updates so far. Keep em coming folks! :)

Incredibly jealous of you all, have some pizza for me tomorrow at Villa de Flora!

Which one fixes a slice? I'm thinking the one bent to the left?
IMG_20150925_112125156.jpg

Anyone with 8-10 year olds would drop a bank here. But would have very happy kids.

I am not even super into the movies/books, but honestly I would be sure to buy a wand out of there. They look great!

Just got back from cocoa beach and now the clan is getting cleaned up and ready to hit down town disney. Excited to meet everyone!

Headed to wreckers with the fam for a snack

I waved and you turned your head.

Just got back from cocoa beach and now the clan is getting cleaned up and ready to hit down town disney. Excited to meet everyone!

Nice beach there! Enjoy tonight's festivities!

Waiting on luggage and then its pool time

#balconyLife
edd104f70ab036f7a913f916b3f6cdf5.jpg

I'll be headed there shortly. Just got baggage in the room.

Little liquid sunshine

Be there shortly

Back