Need more handicaps on the spreadsheet, or close estimations of.

Just posted mine, it was set from the senior tees. I am really hoping my back lets me play all 3 days, it is hurting more today than at any time in the past. :beat-up:

edit - John, the towels came in today, you will have a brand new red one on Friday!

Handicap updates come out in the morning. I don't think mine is changing, but will update if it does.

Just posted mine, it was set from the senior tees. I am really hoping my back lets me play all 3 days, it is hurting more today than at any time in the past. :beat-up:

edit - John, the towels came in today, you will have a brand new red one on Friday!

No golf for you until next Friday! seriously take it easy buddy and don't push it. Haha This is coming from a real take it easy kind of guy .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the purpose a picture of Phil making it's way into this thread? A good golfer like Day or Spieth I could understand. :alien:

GA/FL gethering

What is the purpose a picture of Phil making it's way into this thread? A good golfer like Day or Spieth I could understand. :alien:

I was thinking the winning team for the weekend was getting a green jacket !

Sounds good. I want Ben Crenshaw to put mine on. :thumb:

Updated my real handicap with the revision update that came out earlier today. Not sure how I got put in the Old Coots tee crowd, but I think I can still hang with the young bucks tee crowd for a couple more years. Better yet, I classified myself as a tweener so I can pick and choose what tee box I want to play on a given hole...haha.

I haven't posted a score in months, nor have I played in about a month. My handicap is an honest guess.

GA/FL gethering

Mine went from 13.1 to 13.2 this morning so no change to speak .

I think once this hurricane heading up the east coast moves on the weather will be dryer. Looking forward to some beautiful Fall weather?

Yeah, something like that...
Updated my real handicap with the revision update that came out earlier today. Not sure how I got put in the Old Coots tee crowd, but I think I can still hang with the young bucks tee crowd for a couple more years. Better yet, I classified myself as a tweener so I can pick and choose what tee box I want to play on a given hole...haha.
It's because you're old.
Mine went from 13.1 to 13.2 this morning so no change to speak .

I think once this hurricane heading up the east coast moves on the weather will be dryer. Looking forward to some beautiful Fall weather?

Mine went up, too. To 27. Crazy, eh? Well, what can ya do, ya know?

No arguments from me. If you guys want me to play the coots tees, no arguments about that either!
Too late, already adjusted and planned for. I thought you'd put that there and wondered why the heck you'd play up.

Too late, already adjusted and planned for. I thought you'd put that there and wondered why the heck you'd play up.
I put the regular guy tees when doing that app thing. I did Pat's also and put him in for coot tees.

<--Fat guy in a little coat?

How many drinks will it take to get me up to the Old Coot tees...? asking for a friend

Considering the more drinks you had the better you played last week. For every drink your moving back a tee box. You'll be teeing off from the parking lot.

Considering the more drinks you had the better you played last week. For every drink your moving back a tee box. You'll be teeing off from the parking lot.
so true, and makes no sense at all haha. You need me to bring you a d200 driver to borrow?

My hcp went up to 13.8 because I suck! Can't update the sheet til I get internet back.

My hcp went up to 13.8 because I suck! Can't update the sheet til I get internet back.

Jim told me you were sandbagging to put yourself into position for Gethering Glory

God! I wish it was true. I just can't seem to hit an iron right now.

I think my hcp is up to about a solid 50 now. How many pops will that give me?!?! :bananadance:

All moving up a tee does at Kinderlou is get you in trouble.

But for some of us it allows us to reach the fairways. :smile:

This is going to be the best gethering yet. Shaping up nicely.

Anyone opposed to just ordering pizzas again Friday night?

Back