The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Edit because I'm dumb .

It's so much fun living next to a college football town! Soooooo much going on today .... Go Dawgs!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't blame Texas, I blame Mack.

I remember when I said that a few years ago in this thread. I was literally laughed at.
They are too big to stay down too long though. Like most schools and the cyclical nature, they will return strong at some point. Too much local talent not too and with the FL schools watering down the most dominant recruiting area, Texas has it too good pool wise.

Are you kidding me , C'mon Dawgs !

Georgia needs to dial up some offense quick!

I knew that was coming. Game got ugly in a hurry for GA.

I remember when I said that a few years ago in this thread. I was literally laughed at.
They are too big to stay down too long though. Like most schools and the cyclical nature, they will return strong at some point. Too much local talent not too and with the FL schools watering down the most dominant recruiting area, Texas has it too good pool wise.

Wasn't me laughing at that! I knew it was time for Mack to go years before it actually happened. But when you hand the keys to the mansion to the man it's hard to make moves that are needed. When people from OU, Baylor and even A&M are wishing Mack would stay, you should know something is up. And now they are paying for it. Its a clown show really, from top to bottom.

The good news is the Texas money men seem to be behind Strong and know what a cluster F they put him in. He's playing the hand that was given to him and its not that good of a hand.

Wasn't me laughing at that! I knew it was time for Mack to go years before it actually happened. But when you hand the keys to the mansion to the man it's hard to make moves that are needed. When people from OU, Baylor and even A&M are wishing Mack would stay, you should know something is up. And now they are paying for it. Its a clown show really, from top to bottom.

The good news is the Texas money men seem to be behind Strong and know what a cluster F they put him in. He's playing the hand that was given to him and its not that good of a hand.

I know that brother. I remember us talking about it at Buffalo Wild Wings in Iowa.

Should have taken the over (90.5) in the Baylor - TT game. Already at least 70 total at halftime.

Wow one of the Texas players was tweeting at halftime during this beating.

That's unacceptable .

Edit : retweeting people asking him and Malik Jefferson to transfer to a&m.

The clown show continues. It might not take Texas letting Charlie go......Charlie might thrown in the towel on his own.

This is terrifying

9-MARKAMAYSING.gif

Just switched over to what appears to be the only competitive game on. tOSU - IN

What a terrible pass by the IN QB but it turned out to be a good play thanks to the receiver

IU takes the lead over tOSU!

IU looking like they are losing it. Giving up some big plays to a very good team get you buried quickly....

Say what?

My Cal Bears are doing everything in their power to give away a game against the worst team in conference. Stupid team needs to wake the hell up.

In the G5 ranks, I'm really happy with how Appalachian State is progressing in their first bowl eligible season. Wins over a CUSA and Mountain West team and a loss to Clemson that should have been closer. But we have goals to win the Sun Belt and be one of the better G5 programs and this is definitely a good start on that long term goal.

Only bright spot for my Dawgs was Chubb. Bama rolled.

Last edited:
Indianaindianaindiana

dammit iu. THAT's how you go out?! couple of pretty blatant penalties on that last play, but I guess a w is a w. tosu looking pretty awful so far.

My Bears got lucky to squeeze one out and go to 5-0. This was the soft part of the schedule. After a bye week things get real.

I thought FL had no offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back