Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

Looking forward to it!! Less than 2 months left to go!!

I can't wait to see what's posted. The anticipation is gettin me! In fact I'm thinking of demo'ing some lefty stuff too!
team THP, how's everything coming along with stuff? i know you guys are waiting to hear on certain things and i know that you're waiting for releases and i know that there will be some pre release stuff there (which is super cool by the way), but how's the "getting some lefty" stuff coming along? any luck?

i'd like to nominate some more stuff for demo:

wilson Tw9 wedge
adams cb2 iron

thanks!

oh, and can you see about getting a Ci9 iron for OEM to demo?

Id like a whole set of Ci9's to game for a round!

Its a secret, but a little birdie told me that we may have the new irons coming out later on in the year by a certain company that has red and black and white colors. That the THP Outing & Demo Day would be the 1st place that these get hit. Cannot confirm anything yet, but a little birdie just whispered something like that in my ear.

Hi,

I'd like to buy this little birdie a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a secret, but a little birdie told me that we may have the new irons coming out later on in the year by a certain company that has red and black and white colors. That the THP Outing & Demo Day would be the 1st place that these get hit. Cannot confirm anything yet, but a little birdie just whispered something like that in my ear.

Cool beans!! Go THP and THP members for being the first!! Go birdie too!!

red , black, and white....hmmmm.

what are John Daly's bank account, John Daly's lungs, and John Daly's least favorite color.

red , black, and white....hmmmm.

I think we need to get clothes to Demo! :D

Mabe some shoes while we are at it? hehe( I can dream )

Are you looking for things to actually demo or are you trying to use the demo day as a free shopping experience? :alien:

Are you looking for things to actually demo or are you trying to use the demo day as a free shopping experience? :alien:

maybe both...haha. , but really, I was just thinking of something different. Everone has thrown in a lot of good info on equipment so I wanted to throw different ideas out there.

Birds are everywhere today. Another little birdie just flew in and told me that we will also have a new driver out there from a company that has a deal with the "devil". Hmmmm.

Outing participants will be able to hit drivers, irons, etc... months before they hit retail shelves.

Birds are everywhere today. Another little birdie just flew in and told me that we will also have a new driver out there from a company that has a deal with the "devil". Hmmmm.

Outing participants will be able to hit drivers, irons, etc... months before they hit retail shelves.

Quit trying to steal my thunder the birdie told me first!

Did the birdie also tell you that another company that makes Toyota fans blush will have their new irons before release out at our demo day?

Wow, that is going to be fun...trying equipment before it is available to the public.

This pack of birds are quite the takative bunch, not that I am complaining mind you. I think we should make them honorary members of THP!!!

I love when the birdies are talking! The demo days just keep getting better and better! If I was on the fence I think after reading the last few updates Id no longer be on the fence and Id be making it happen!

I'm starting to feel like a kid who's about to enter a candy store. How many more days?

Back