2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Congrats to all who got in! I will have to try the next round, as a horrible day at work left me unable to get to a comp (or access my phone.) I would hate to miss this, as it will be an absolute blast, and if you don't want to be on the leading edge in the review of new equipment for the masses... then you've come to the wrong site

2pm EST today.

2pm EST today.
Reminder set on my phone.
Will keep my fingers crossed

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reminder set on my phone.
Will keep my fingers crossed

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I would love it if you're able to make it in Shane

Not sure if I am spacing out but was the time set somewhere for the range session on Friday?

Man I really want to get into this one. Good luck today everyone!

Email firing off in a few minutes! Good luck every one!

Really really bummed. Could not get a definite yes or no answer from work about the dates so I decided not to throw an email out. I didn't want to get lucky enough to grab a spot to only have to back out later if it didn't work out. I'm really excited to follow along with this one tho.

Really really bummed. Could not get a definite yes or no answer from work about the dates so I decided not to throw an email out. I didn't want to get lucky enough to grab a spot to only have to back out later if it didn't work out. I'm really excited to follow along with this one tho.

Request has been approved, go for it!

Request has been approved, go for it!
Haha I wish it was that easy! If there happens to be a wait list I may jump on there incase things work out in my favor.

that sux

Jimmy get on that wait list right away. You know how often that works out.

Jimmy get on that wait list right away. You know how often that works out.
Oh I definitely will as soon as I know a little more from work. I would just hate to take a spot if I were lucky enough and then have to back out afterwards and hold up a spot for someone else. Especially for someone who would have to plan flights and all that jazz.

and now we wait....

Yes - we wait. And hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember if you do not get in, dont sweat it, you will be placed on the waiting list.

Well I hope to be selected! Just happy I was able to send in an email today lol :)

Just remember if you do not get in, dont sweat it, you will be placed on the waiting list.

That's cool

Back