Status
Not open for further replies.
We have this rewards program at work that lets you redeem points for stuff. I got digging in there and found I could get some cool stuff. So I have a new putter on the way and $200 in Amazon gift cards. :D

Which putter???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is sweet John! Those things look really interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice checkered ...free is good

Nice! I just want to know if you're going to bag 3 putters when we play now hehe.
Hahahaha Nah...2 is my limit.

Thinking I might try and sell the others tbh. if I could even get anything for em.

My younger son took a new job, he's a mechanical engineer. They told him he needs to spend a month in Germany for training after the holidays. They already set up his airline tickets, hotel, rental car ( a Mercedes) and dinner reservations for about 6-7 nights. I need to be 27 again! But I am real happy for my guy!

My younger son took a new job, he's a mechanical engineer. They told him he needs to spend a month in Germany for training after the holidays. They already set up his airline tickets, hotel, rental car ( a Mercedes) and dinner reservations for about 6-7 nights. I need to be 27 again! But I am real happy for my guy!
what a great experience to have at suchca young age. Something he'll remember forever.

I played High School football at a decent sized Private School in Mobile, AL. My freshman year, we lost every game. Sophmore year, we won 2 games. Junior year, won 8 games and made it first round of playoffs. Senior year, 9 games and second round of playoff.

Went from one of the worst programs in the State in that league, to a contender. While that was some time ago, our eyes were always on a State Title (considering we played some seriously impressive High Schools in Birmingham, i.e. Hoover, etc)

Tonight... this happens...

12341219_612688788868986_1318810406304829466_n.jpg

So proud of those kids.

I played High School football at a decent sized Private School in Mobile, AL. My freshman year, we lost every game. Sophmore year, we won 2 games. Junior year, won 8 games and made it first round of playoffs. Senior year, 9 games and second round of playoff.

Went from one of the worst programs in the State in that league, to a contender. While that was some time ago, our eyes were always on a State Title (considering we played some seriously impressive High Schools in Birmingham, i.e. Hoover, etc)

Tonight... this happens...

12341219_612688788868986_1318810406304829466_n.jpg

So proud of those kids.

That's not that big of an accomplishment. It's not like football is that big of a deal in that state. :)

I have a tee time this Saturday!

I can't remember playing golf that late in the season

I have a tee time this Saturday!

I can't remember playing golf that late in the season

Supposed to be 6*C this weekend, highly doubt any courses are still open though.

I envy you Martin!

Supposed to be 6*C this weekend, highly doubt any courses are still open though.

I envy you Martin!

yes, a high of 6*C (42*F) here too. there is one course an hour away that will stay open as long as there is no snow on the greens.

Ironic. Target is my least favorite store. The cost of "milk" is outrageous. $75 a gallon is so annoying
Oh man do I know that feeling! Every effing weekend!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yes, a high of 6*C (42*F) here too. there is one course an hour away that will stay open as long as there is no snow on the greens.

Enjoy it my friend! Wish my weekend shared the same grassy fate!

Enjoy it my friend! Wish my weekend shared the same grassy fate!

you are more than welcome to come back to the home land

Man, that'd be a blast. I'm tied up with wife's family this weekend (what was the phrase? "For better or for worse"? lol).
We have a threesome at the Fort for Sunday at 12:05.. Room for one more if you decide to make a getaway. :)

I think it's cool when a company rep comments on a homepage article.

We have a threesome at the Fort for Sunday at 12:05.. Room for one more if you decide to make a getaway. :)

Oh man.... That sounds like a blast as well! Freaking wife!

I think it's cool when a company rep comments on a homepage article.

Validating, eh? It's wild -- And they absolutely tune in. Makes the job totally worth it.

Playing golf w/ THPers this weekend... in December.

Going to inspect the trim work today at the new house .

Hoping to be in by mid January .

I cannot freaking wait !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back