The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Poker anyone?
ac9ea7d58f087c51d260647f1db1f716.jpg

And Rhi chips in for the win. Wow

She's like a textbook T-Swift song. Treats you nice at the start and is your friend, then slips the knife in there slowly and breaks your heart. DANG!!!!!!

Loved the coverage today. Everyone played their hearts out and it was fun to follow along.

What a roller coaster. Feel like I just walked off the course.

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Man what a grind!!! I've never had so much fun and grinding out points.

Misike is an AWESOME partner and we Ham and egged it pretty good. If we could get some putts to fall it's a different story.

A huge thanks to Ethan, Scotty G & DNevs for great matches!

Last edited:
I effin want Velardo and his stripe show.

Outstanding coverage, really like the WITB vids. Lots of really good golf played today. Have a great evening filled with fun and food.

Mine now.

LR-Emmy-Statuette-email.jpg

Updates today were KILLER guys! Thanks for keeping us in the loop in the midst of all the action.

Duck face selfies, hell yes, amazing day

6270b3fdf90f392ca2a6b2ca0c32d341.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great follow today. Big thanks to everyone helping with the score updates.

Team redemption you fought hard and played well. Enjoy dinner with the zoo crew. Tomorrow is a new day!

Awesome job with coverage and Redemption may be down but not out! Give it to them tomorrow, you guys can do this!!

I have never in my life had this much fun on a golf course, and honestly, I don't know that I ever will again.

Was a pleasure to follow along today fellas, have fun tonight! and give it the old college try tomorrow!

would be #HISTORIC if you can pull it off!

Great coverage...thanks md441, GG, howzat, Steve and Nate.

was so much fin and felt like we were there.

thanks to Zoocrew and TR for the photos and updates

Sunset at the Grandaddy.
c5b9df97fd57c6d1980f2fc2927d0e56.jpg
. What a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was so much fun following along with all the action and pictures today. Great playing by both squads, and I hope you all had a fantastic day regardless of the scorecards.

Great time with TexasHacker, Tbaker and my pards Harry this afternoon!
b6be98900bca8c20fb8705836823ec2b.jpg

45242d0bcd57c063e5f3928600c96cd5.jpg

1f890c3331163e89355d16bef8e29e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry and hashtag were awesome. Both can absolutely golf their freaking ball

Great coverage today. Really enjoyed following along. Felt like I was there in person all day. Go get em tomorrow TR!

I have never in my life had this much fun on a golf course, and honestly, I don't know that I ever will again.

I can only imagine what this experience must be like. Savor it, James. Burn it into your mind to replay for a long, long time, my friend.

Hold your heads high gentlemen. Tomorrow is a new day, and you guys put on one hell of a show for us today!
No reason not too. Too much fun had and more to come.

Best day of golf I have ever had. Had an absolute blast with JMan, #chad, and Jeff Neubarth in the morning for the first 2 matches and the fun just continued to the afternoon match with TexasHacker, #Chad, and Harry. And we still have dinner! It's the effing Grandaddy!!!!

Back