The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

What a ridiculously awesome thread to follow. You guys did your best but the ZooCrew just had our number this year. I imagine everyone had the time of their lives and will remember this forever. The recaps should be epic. Thanks for giving us a great experience on the forum to follow you guys.

Hell yea Phil! Way to close it out!!

Amazing day with JRod, PhillyV and DJ RALLO. Here's Johnny's approach to the last from 205 out:
997f9112744fd9193d7ca81c129d0fa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was awesome to follow along with. Thanks again to Callaway and The Hideaway for hosting.

Hard fought battle Team Redemption.

Congrats on the win Zoocrew.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Way to gut out the win PhillyV!

Sorry to hear that ZC won again but glad you all had a great experience

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Way to go phil!!!

Congrats again #zoocrew! Great effort #teamredemption! Everyone is a winner there. Awesome updates and they came fast and furious! Hopefully next year I can help thp earn our first victory!

Peanut butter on a neopolitan ice cream bar.. Well played sir.

This has been so awesome to follow. thanks to all that have been helping with the updates. Well fought TeamRedemption, you guys did great out there and we are all proud of you guys!

Sorry to hear that ZC won again but glad you all had a great experience

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
There's no sorry dude, these guys and gals are phenomenal and can flat out golf their balls. This was the most incredible week ever.

Major props and thanks to MikeDean and Howzat for scoreboard duty today. It's not easy, but they did it quickly and kept us all up to date the past two afternoons. Without them helping GG and Callaway staffers out, we're not kept current as easily!

a round of applause to #zoocrew #teamredemption
updates were fast and furious and i loved every minute of it

Congrats to the #ZooCrew on another victory. Well deserved!!!

Well done to #TeamRedemption not only for golfing the hell out of your ball for 2 days straight, but showing everyone what THP is all about, great people and good times.

Thank you to everyone at Callaway and The Hideaway GC for giving everyone the experience of a lifetime and for being everything we asked for and way way more.

Lastly thank you to everyone who participated not only in the event but the thread also, for making it the best thread I've ever had the privilege of following along to! The jealousy is real. Hope everyone lives it up the rest of the time they have there, cheers

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Whew! Finally caught up - Great job ZooCrew and TeamRedemption! Looked like tons of fun today!
Thank you for all the score updates - again, reading thru, it felt as if I were there!!

Mike, Matt, and Philly with some great wins coming in late, well done gents!! ZooCrew can flat out golf their balls and any point won is not easy in the least.

I. Am. Exhausted!
Thank you for all the fantastic updates and pictures! You did an outstanding job keeping everyone informed.
This is an amazing journey for so many, whether you actually play golf or not.
Well done...once again!!
So many smiles!
#zoocrewfan

#TeamRedemption: You guys played your hearts out and the excitement/determination could be felt even by those of us following along.

#ZooCrew: Congratulations on your win and thanks for being the great people that you are.

Callaway and Matt Wood from the Hideaway: Thank you for supporting this event and making it the Effing #Grandaddy.

JB/GG & THP staff: Thank you for making this event possible for us hackers.

Post round dinner.
dd4d43807be6cbb14cfe90a1867cf043.jpg

Well congrats to everyone that played in #thegrandaddy. There was some hard fought battles out there. Congrats to the #zoocrew on the trifecta.

A big resounding thanks to ALL that kept us updated with the scores/pics/videos, they were all great with content that put the #grandaddy in my living room

A big thanks to the Hideaway (staff & members), couldn't have been a better location anywhere with hospitality to match.

A huge shout out to Callaway for putting #the grandaddy together, and finding ways to take it further in regards to spoiling Team Redemption

A big thanks to JB & Morgan, none of this happens with out you 2 at the helm.

Team Redemption, you didn't get the win but alas you had the time of your lives that I'm sure you'll never forget. You represented us well.

Now maybe I should actually get some work done

Thanks to both the Zoo Crew and Team Redemption for a great show, and congrats to the Zoo Crew for another win. Not the outcome that we had hoped for, and I'm not looking forward to another year with the Zoo Crew having bragging rights. But, the truth is they played some phenomenal golf, and had to, to beat a very good Team Redemption.

Absolute blast out there with Jman, Harry, and Rhi! Lots of golf shots were hits and big putts made it was so much fun.

552eeabc3f613e25474170ad2ce0d2e2.jpg

I'll add this, I'm insanely proud of my team. I love these guys. All of them.

None of that "hold your head up" stuff needed because we were just treated like royalty for days and days and had the effing time of our lives.

I'll add this, I'm insanely proud of my team. I love these guys. All of them.

None of that "hold your head up" stuff needed because we were just treated like royalty for days and days and had the effing time of our lives.

You captained the hell out of it dude, you should be proud!

Back