The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Jman was a killer cart mate for singles! I enjoy talking out shots and opinions with playing partners and he filled that role in a HUGE way, kept my head in every hole. He's behind me on the bus but I'll put it in writing here too.

Thank You Jman for being the Captain you were for this event it was perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt, it's so crazy to think six months ago when you and Morgan walked into the sports bar in Pittsburgh, you didn't know anybody and had no idea really what the Grandaddy was about. I just remember us all blabbering to you at dinner on Saturday night about how you had to enter and this and that.

To see what's transpired this week, it's really crazy when you think back on it. Only on THP!!

I'm emotionally drained. I'm sad it's over. I'm so effing thankful I'm a part of this team. I'm numb to the fact that I actually lived through this. I can't thank those responsible for this enough. And all for the love of a game. There's no way I put together a recap without it getting dusty

You did one hellava job man! So happy that you got to experience this (and beat #)

Just finished getting caught up on 17 pages.

Congrats PhillyV and Harv on your wins.

Congrats to Jman on an awesome job as captain.

congrats to Zoocrew for another won.

thanks to Matt Wood and the Hideaway, Callaway, THP for this awesome event and for amazing coverage that made us feel like we were right there. #TheGrandaddy keeps getting better because of all of you.

Well I guess I had better get some work in during the last hour of my day.

Again, thank you to everyone that makes the Effing Grandaddy possible. It's been a heck of a ride and I'm looking forward to all of the recaps.

Safe travels everyone!!

Such a fun follow, thanks to everyone for all the updates and insight. Congrats to the ZC! TR guys treasure the memories!

I'm emotionally spent. I'll have more on the recap, but damn I'm all over the place right now

Huge shout out to CallawayPete, I'll treasure this.

769d137034a85733e43548b77afc912e.jpg

e239f6c1f4d7d51c12b64ae7dcc08485.jpg

I need me one of those coins!

Matt, it's so crazy to think six months ago when you and Morgan walked into the sports bar in Pittsburgh, you didn't know anybody and had no idea really what the Grandaddy was about. I just remember us all blabbering to you at dinner on Saturday night about how you had to enter and this and that.

To see what's transpired this week, it's really crazy when you think back on it. Only on THP!!

I can't wait to tell you all about it in person the next time we find ourselves at an event or maybe just coming through your area for a round sometime with you and the local contingent!

The entire GBB woods line is beyond legit! Never have I ever looked down at 3 wood and just felt like you can't hit it wrong!

2c231fa780e146fd2fb32ee96515fe11.jpg

Not going to lie, I am crying tears of happiness right now...
4ae38b014c8108202aeb8ce330378f86.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

fed29c12efb45ace08614c48a52f80e5.jpg

Finish in style!

Great job TR, tough to beat the Zoo Crew in their backyard. But great memories from a awesome time. Maybe next year....

b7de1b9df37cec1c104dec88cfe697d4.jpg

Man what an epic thread. Congrats to the zoo crew on another win. Here's to the next one!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Those pics are ridiculous.

Thank you THP, Callaway, Hideaway and everyone else that played a part in this amazing event.

Call JRod Houdini. He was an escape artist today (unfortunately for DJ Rallo)
1e04c06d9d734ee8d3e721098021e793.jpg

My wrists hurt just looking at that.

Thank you #TeamRedemption for taking us on this ride with you. It's been incredible and I couldn't be more happy to see what you've been able to experience since Sunday.

Time flies but you boys enjoyed every single moment and soaked in all the amazingness.

The on course coverage has been spectacular, I had a blast following along and enjoying it with you.

And thanks for helping to make it possible for this event to continue, some unknown lucky SOB's will get to follow in your footsteps.

The sun sets on another #TheGrandaddy. I hope we did our part so others can experience what we just did.

72fb0122704c0cf4cc67a105968d2738.jpg

Back