Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

GG and Troy are in a dog fight.
One projected at 112 and the other at 109.

Is Megatron not playing, or just getting shut down?

I'm wondering the same thing. In another league I'm the #1 seed with him, V Jackson and Eiffert.

I'm wondering the same thing. In another league I'm the #1 seed with him, V Jackson and Eiffert.

Just saw "pass incomplete to Calvin Johnson", so he's out there.

Just saw "pass incomplete to Calvin Johnson", so he's out there.

QB has half a second to throw the ball. Megatron is not getting a chance.

Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

QB has half a second to throw the ball. Megatron is not getting a chance.

They just showed some "highlights" from that game. If I were Stafford I'd be wincing every time the Ball is about to be snapped.

ddec has Eddie Lacy running like he promised him CiCi's pizza gift cards.

ddec has Eddie Lacy running like he promised him CiCi's pizza gift cards.
Lacy, DMC both off to good starts.

This really sucks. I'm definitely losing today and stand a good chance of losing a points tiebreaker with PhillyV because he will out score me by 45 today with Dalton/Eifert out with injuries.

What EFFIN terrible luck this week for me.

Was I right above? If GG loses and you win, you get in. If you both lose, its her. If you both win its her. Is it really down to you two?

If u dont get in blame the falcons for letting carolina D crush them...and doug martin

Was I right above? If GG loses and you win, you get in. If you both lose, its her. If you both win its her. Is it really down to you two?
I posted some kind of scenario earlier in the week. If win I'm in. I'm playing another team with the same record who is ahead of me. It's 3 for 2.

I posted some kind of scenario earlier in the week. If win I'm in. I'm playing another team with the same record who is ahead of me. It's 3 for 2.

Gotcha. That is correct, because if he and GG both lose, he would get in on points, unless she passes him this week which I dont think will happen. I believe the two of them still have the most points in the league by a decent margin.

Gotcha. That is correct, because if he and GG both lose, he would get in on points, unless she passes him this week which I dont think will happen. I believe the two of them still have the most points in the league by a decent margin.
Yeah not even close I believe. Been another fun year.

Wow lacy vultured

That vulture TD hurts.

Eff you McCarthy, effing starks after Lacy got it there.

22 point lead for me over the #1 team. I've got Amendola and the Giants left. He has Landry, Manning and NE Kicker. I'm going to need Amendola to go off and the Manning to lay an egg

Hey look at that, ddec is in the booth doing reviews now too.

Served Rodgers right being a glory hog.

Haha I said the same thing.

Reminds me of the movie Varsity Blues.
Kuhn and Rodgers get the glory for the work of others...

Reminds me of the movie Varsity Blues.
Kuhn and Rodgers get the glory for the work of others...
I'll get you in that end zone.

Back