Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

And Amari Cooper with 0. Just eff me.

Lol like I said very interesting. Are we sure total points is the tiebreaker? You beat me in week 4 for our only head to head matchup

Nope, purely points. If things hold, you have it as of now.

If that's the case then let's go R Rodgers, Latavius and DMC

I'm really happy that none of the stuff I needed help to get into the playoffs is happening because it would just have made my loss this week all the more frustrating. 8-8 after a 1-6 start is petty respectable. I learned a lot and have filed it away for next year so watch out!

If that's the case then let's go R Rodgers, Latavius and DMC

Fun to follow for sure with me having Cobb and Amari. And of course me rooting for Dallas which means DMC to an extent.

Fun to follow for sure with me having Cobb and Amari. And of course me rooting for Dallas which means DMC to an extent.

Well good luck to you dude. I don't think I have the squad to win two more weeks but at this point anything can happen

Well good luck to you dude. I don't think I have the squad to win two more weeks but at this point anything can happen

That's why it's bittersweet. I want to make the playoffs (finally) but I'll get waxed next week....injuries this week will carry over.

If i can get a few more from demaryius and lafell doesnt lay an egg i got a shot this week.

Also appears ive won my first playoff game in work league

So you decided, like I did, to start LaFell even though all the fantasy wags said to sit him. One would think he's due for a decent game. He hasn't had one in awhile.

Did Sanders fumble?

ddec, you going to get Gravy Raped for this TD or will they give it to him?
I say its him this time. Rodgers couldnt be that big of a stooge

Lacy barely made the Lambeau leap....

Too little too late.

Whoooooo! Thank you Lacy!!!

Philly: we are down to the wire bud. Looks like you need 3 points between DMC and Rodgers to move on.

Need more than 9 points from Nuk to beat Ddec and make the playoffs

Well that will do it. Can't win when you get 7 points combined from Sanders, Dez, and Robinson.

Actually you can, if Hopkins slips on the way to the field and hurts his back. But I hope that doesn't happen.

Need more than 9 points from Nuk to beat Ddec and make the playoffs

What an awesome down the stretch this has been in League 1.
You and GG battling for the division lead.
ddec, Mpeterson and Troy battling in that division.

Two leading scorers head to head in one division. Its been awesome to follow.

Wow....crazy. Assuming I'm understanding everything correctly I will make the playoffs as the 4 seed. 1 team at 10-4 and 3 at 9-5 with me as the lowest point scorer.

3 effin points away from not making it.

Unreal lol i gave it a good run

Wow....crazy. Assuming I'm understanding everything correctly I will make the playoffs as the 4 seed. 1 team at 10-4 and 3 at 9-5 with me as the lowest point scorer.

3 effin points away from not making it.
I believe you're correct.

But I could get Patriot'ed tonight and get both of you in.

Tonight is going to be an intense game for me and Troy. He is currently up by 1 with Blount left. I have Gronk and Jarvis Landry left. Gronk is active, but who knows how he will do. As long as Gronk can score as much as or more than Blount then I should get the win.

I have a strong feeling I will stay awake to watch this game. I am pretty nervous playing Gronk over Chandler, but if they say he is going to go, then I have to trust it.

What an awesome down the stretch this has been in League 1.
You and GG battling for the division lead.
ddec, Mpeterson and Troy battling in that division.

Two leading scorers head to head in one division. Its been awesome to follow.

Yeah it's been a crazy battle all the way down to the last week. Can't wait to see how it finishes up.

I believe you're correct.

But I could get Patriot'ed tonight and get both of you in.

While doubtful, crazier things have happened. TD's to White/Amendola and the points rack up quickly and make up that deficit.

Now to figure out how I can even stand a chance against anyone next week.

Back