Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Hopefully Kelce can make a game today, I like having the lead, but still not all that confident!

My team doing not much and opponent going off early. Yuck.

f07a66b7f12816264690330c8db6194b.jpg

Rivers has been amazing since being acquired

Dalton being out is going to hurt a lot.

Wow allen robinson with a big 0 so far

Ddec, I don't have the standings in front of me, but I believe it comes down to you and GG if she loses right?

Meaning of you both lose, she gets in and if she wins she gets in?

Done this week with the Dalton injury.

Now to hope Philly doesn't win and out score me more than 45 or my playoff presence is in jeopardy.

My GM moves this week were not good. My bench is going off and my starters are doing nothing. Except for Doug Martin, that was a good pickup this morning, so at least I have that.

Well Mariota just went from doing nothing for me to a long receiving TD. Weird week for my team.

Thank you Forte for scoring a TD! Especially since I played you over Gurley who is on my bench with 15.5. I knew that was going to happen though. It always does.

Is robinson really going to get skunked?

Thank you Forte for scoring a TD! Especially since I played you over Gurley who is on my bench with 15.5. I knew that was going to happen though. It always does.
Should have went with the three headed RB monster and a coin flip. My 2 TE set was a flop but it won't matter. Mr. Spring's team came to play.

Should have went with the three headed RB monster and a coin flip. My 2 TE set was a flop but it won't matter. Mr. Spring's team came to play.

I seriously considered sitting Julio based on the matchup. I am starting to think that might have been the better play, but how do you sit him?

Oh well, if I win then I have serious weapons for the playoffs. If I lose, it was a good run and a hard fought battle.

I seriously considered sitting Julio based on the matchup. I am starting to think that might have been the better play, but how do you sit him?

Oh well, if I win then I have serious weapons for the playoffs. If I lose, it was a good run and a hard fought battle.
That is where the coin flip comes in. That way it was the coins fault and not yours. Fire the coin if it makes the wrong choice and use a different coin the next week. Easy.

That is where the coin flip comes in. That way it was the coins fault and not yours. Fire the coin if it makes the wrong choice and use a different coin the next week. Easy.

This logic is undeniable

TD allen robinson lol

Is Megatron not playing, or just getting shut down?

I need a W over a team near the bottom of the standings to have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs. My opponent has about 30 points from his K and D. Of course.

Back