Fuller House - 'Full House' Reboot (Spoilers)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
This makes me extremely happy!

Its a big "meh" for me.

lol just saw this on twitter figured it would be up soon. Said may not have Danny, Joey or the olsen twins

looks like another excuse to be on the course instead in front of tv eating bon-bons

I can remember watching every episode of Full House, can't wait to see what they do with the spin off.

The twins are sorts of eff'd up now. This will be a train wreck. Just shows how uncreative TV has become. Where are the writers? Bring me more shows like Mad men, house of cards, house of lies, thrones, black list. Bob Sagat can stay on the cursing comedy circuit for all I care.

Wow this sounds like a terrible idea. I have to second the uncreative industry now. Nothing but reboots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was a Just the 10 of Us reboot. Minus the ugly sisters.

I heard the show "Coach" is coming back as well.

I'm interested to see where it goes. I'm always one for bad sitcom tv late at night and with Netflix it'll be at the click of a button. Of course it won't be good. But if they're willing to pay for it....

I can remember watching every episode of Full House, can't wait to see what they do with the spin off.

Yes it was. TGIF
justthetenofus.jpg

LOL they were ahead of the times. Snuggies before snuggies existed.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sounds like it's the same story line as the original. Do they really have to use the same story line?

Anyone catch any of "Girl Meets World"? I thought it would be ok, but I'm not so sure. Cory's daughter is playing the same roll as he did. Topanga (sp?) is still hot though. LOL

I loved both shows growing up.

fuller-house.jpg

Some of these can be interesting. My wife is addicted to Girl Meets World, and it sounds like we will have to watch the new Full House as well. Just the 10 of us... wow, i hadn't thought of that show in a long time. He was a coach or something right? All i can remember is the giant wheel of government cheese.

I say they do a Full House with the real Bob Saget and not the goodie he plays on the show. Waaaaaaay more interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Girl Meets World is alright.... Doesn't live up to the original in my mind...but I love the old cast.

Full House I'll definitely watch... I didn't realize Just the 10 of us was coming back... For some reason I feel like that show was
ages ago. I also heard Coach is coming back as well. Craig T Nelson.

Some of these can be interesting. My wife is addicted to Girl Meets World, and it sounds like we will have to watch the new Full House as well. Just the 10 of us... wow, i hadn't thought of that show in a long time. He was a coach or something right? All i can remember is the giant wheel of government cheese.

I think we may have to start a change.org petition to get Just of the 10 of us to come back... i don't think that's in the works... But since we're talking reboots, how about a little more Urkel.... that was TGIF too if i recall.

Back