Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Bridgestone make a blade iron?

Yes I'm pretty sure they do. If I remember correctly I hit it while down in fl. J38 maybe? JB would know for sure. I think couples might play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my eyes on WS, after seeing the Di11's. Any other news on their 2011 line up come out?

Yes I'm pretty sure they do. If I remember correctly I hit it while down in fl. J38 maybe? JB would know for sure. I think couples might play them.

I thought that was a dual cav. design?

I thought that was a dual cav. design?

Yeah you're right. Hmm maybe they don't have a true blade.

I just traded in my R9 Super Tri on the COBRA S2 NEUTRAL 10.5 FUJIKURA . I made a huge mistake last time trying to modify the S2 too much. I was hitting this version great at demo day so it's back in the bag. My two drivers in my stable are: 2010 Cobra S2 & Diablo Edge. No more drivers for at least two years and I'm sticking to it!

I just traded in my R9 Super Tri on the COBRA S2 NEUTRAL 10.5 FUJIKURA . I made a huge mistake last time trying to modify the S2 too much. I was hitting this version great at demo day so it's back in the bag. My two drivers in my stable are: 2010 Cobra S2 & Diablo Edge. No more drivers for at least two years and I'm sticking to it!

but you haven't been to the THP outing yet! how about after that, then you can say things like this.

but you haven't been to the THP outing yet! how about after that, then you can say things like this.

I am going to be looking at some of the putters and wedges. I am more into the short game binge now ...Going from driver Ho to Putter Ho :eek:)......

I am going to be looking at some of the putters and wedges. I am more into the short game binge now ...Going from driver Ho to Putter Ho :eek:)......

probably not the worst thing to be into right now!

After an amazing demo session tonight, the superdeep is on my radar, I just hope it stays at the edge of the screen. Damn you TM, I am supposed to despise you and all your wears!@&*#$

I hear you...I hit a superdeep during a trackman driver lesson, and I was like wow...then when I saw the price, I was like whoa...

As a premier putter ho I can say good choice Gray! lol

I thinned my stable to 2 four weeks ago and I'm now sitting at 7! I 've finally decided not to fight it.

I hear you...I hit a superdeep during a trackman driver lesson, and I was like wow...then when I saw the price, I was like whoa...

Yea the price is a shocker, but it is really a specialty club. The msrp has dropped recently to $399 but that is still beyond my grasp.

I think I will keep an ear to the ground and when they get to the $200 range I might just have to jump on one. :banghead:

Yea the price is a shocker, but it is really a specialty club. The msrp has dropped recently to $399 but that is still beyond my grasp.

I think I will keep an ear to the ground and when they get to the $200 range I might just have to jump on one. :banghead:

That SuperDeep is very pretty, but I can't hit it with enough consistancy to justify using it. Oh man, I wish I had the skill to use it.

I'm right there with you Gray. Although I'm also looking for two good hybrids. Other than that I'm leaving the rest of the bag alone for a while. Being a putter ho scares me a bit though, have you seen JB's collection?!

As a premier putter ho I can say good choice Gray! lol

I thinned my stable to 2 four weeks ago and I'm now sitting at 7! I 've finally decided not to fight it.

Wow 7 putters! Jman you da man :golf2:.... I have two putters in my stall. The VooDoo Daddy who I call Ho Daddy when the putts don't fall and an Odsessy #7 and KellyBo let's me use one of SeeMore putters if I choose to.

I'm right there with you Gray. Although I'm also looking for two good hybrids. Other than that I'm leaving the rest of the bag alone for a while. Being a putter ho scares me a bit though, have you seen JB's collection?!

Degoins -- JB has more putters than Dick's Sporting goods !!! Well I gues I'm still a bit of a driver Ho, as KellyBo would not let me trade in my R9 ,so now I have four drivers. The Taylor Made R9, Cobra S2 & S9, and last but not least --Calloway Diablo Edge I will be bringing two drivers to the WPB outing. I know the R9 will be one and not sure which of the other three will make the cut.......

JB has more putters than Dick's Sporting goods !!! Well I gues I'm still a bit of a driver Ho, as KellyBo would not let me trade in my R9 ,so now I have four drivers. The Taylor Made R9, Cobra S2 & S9, and last but not least --Calloway Diablo Edge I will be bringing two drivers to the WPB outing. I know the R9 will be one and not sure which of the other three will make the cut.......

Gray - sounds like you took that deal from TGW for the Diablo Edge

Gray - sounds like you took that deal from TGW for the Diablo Edge

Yep and I just got it yesterday. I wanted to take it to the golf course today but I had some bad luck with my truck. Radiator went out so it's in the shop and KellyBo is in Macon taking a golf lesson. I am stuck at home cleaning house, vacuuming the house, mopping the floors etc. I got it for $137.00 so it was a great deal for a Diablo Edge driver! Maybe when she get's home she will want to take me out to the golf course and show off her new skills :D

Rhino, They just dropped the price on this to $399 at golfsmith, not like thats cheap or anything...

Whats the difference? your going to bend one then by the other so just chose then buy the other lol

Less then norman bounce on a 52? or more than normal bounce on a 56. The bounce angles change as you open or close the face.

more loft, omre bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back