This Deserved It's Own Thread

That's pretty sweet!

If I ever get there I will get a tattoo of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I ever get there I will get a tattoo of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And if you do, I want to see a picture...haha
Lots of THP Events this year with chances.

That is one cool tag, and the honor of having it beneath you name would be pretty darn special.

Only five more to go.

Oh and one more thing.
Get this tag and you will get a little something physical to go with it, to celebrate the feat.
A nice addition!

A lofty goal...I'm in for the long haul.

Ugh. I would love that tag. I should be at 2 or 3, but that first one is ever elusive.....

Oh man! I need 3 more. Gotta work my butt off to get them. Challenge accepted JB.

What all events are eligible and/or what do you have to do to get one hall of fame (much less 5)?

Find a way to get on MikeDean441's team.

Just 4 more to go

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wow, those tags are sweet! 4 more to go! Hopefully i can add to my collection.

Plan on getting mine this year!

Looking forward to my first one...then I'll worry about getting to 5.
Very awesome !

That is one sweet a$$ tag! Still have to get my first one but with 441 @ RR, it should not be an issue!

The tag is bada**! But I need to get #1 first and foremost! 2016 here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 more to go for me!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Who needs a plaque?
Nobody that's who. Those who get to 5X, will not only get the tag on the THP Forum, but also a custom belt buckle, saying 5X THP HOF

Who needs a plaque?
Nobody that's who. Those who get to 5X, will not only get the tag on the THP Forum, but also a custom belt buckle, saying 5X THP HOF
That's cool. Should have some blank ones and every time you get a HOF tag you get another "notch" in the belt. Lol

That's cool. Should have some blank ones and every time you get a HOF tag you get another "notch" in the belt. Lol

I think the plan is the 5x and then a milestone at someone reaching 10 that is going to be freaking epic.

Who needs a plaque?
Eta june 2016

Back