The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that puts them right back in it.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Why are the steelers throwing?

You need the TD - going deep might not be he best move there. Get the first down.

My debt with Finley is FINALLY paid off!

Jets need the Chiefs to win out and the Broncos to lose them all. Then the Jets need to win out as well.

Wow, should have been a TD on the first play of the game.

Wow, should have been a TD on the first play of the game.

I'm on a plane home, how bad was the drop?

I'm on a plane home, how bad was the drop?

It went right through John Brown's hands on a perfect 40 yard pass from Palmer.
They made up for it a few players later (different player) and got the score.

What a fricking run by Johnson

I just pulled up Ted Ginns stats this year vs his career. Wow, I didn't realize it was that stark of a difference. He is one TD away from having as many this year as he had in the previous 8 years of his career

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ESPN reporting that OBJ will be suspended at least 1 game and that the refs may be penalized for not ejecting him...

I agree that both should happen

I cannot root for my team to lose, but goodness sake, the Colts losing yesterday was such a blessing in disguise!

What have all of the defensive secondary rule changes done?

Eli Manning is now #8 ALL-TIME in touchdown passes. Just 9 short of John Elway. ELI MANNING

I'm a huge Giants fan, and I love Eli Manning, but.................. #dumbface

ESPN reporting that OBJ will be suspended at least 1 game and that the refs may be penalized for not ejecting him...

Needs to be more than 1 game, imo.

I agree, that shot to the head after the play was already over was just ridiculous. He was clearly trying to injure another player.

Eli Manning is now #8 ALL-TIME in touchdown passes. Just 9 short of John Elway. ELI MANNING

It became very apparent how much the game has changed when looking at the leaders in TD/Int ratio. 7 of the top 8 are active, Cam is #15 and guys like Cutler, Bradford and Vick are top 50.

Oh I called for the rest of the regular season and then look at it if they somehow make the playoffs. I'd also fine him upwards of 100k. You HAVE to make it hurt or the thugs won't learn.

If, big big if here, the NFL is so worried about head injuries then they need to crack down on a "star" player right now. Show no mercy that targets to the head will not be tolerated.

Of course Goodell won't do anything that extreme.

i agree reed and should be a hefty fine.

Game has changed to allow more offense and there are still QBs that suck. Records are meant to be broken and the rules always change but it is crazy when Eli can even be remotely close to Elway in the record books.

Will there be any refs to work the week 17 games if they keep suspending them lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back