The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODB definitely is rated a lot less in my book after today's display. Intentionally trying to injure other players? =scumbag in my book.

As a human being, how can you be okay with purposely trying to injure another human being?

Fan or not, that was disturbing and not okay on so many levels.

Way different to compare this situation to Eli if it happened to him

What? Oh my goodness.
So if someone targets a Giants player, its different than if a Giants player targets the head of their opponent? Yup, that about sums it up. :bulgy-eyes:

I thought the targeting was only and ejection in College

LMAO, wow. The homerism is something else in here.

And Osweiler looks fantastic....are Peyton's days numbered?

LMAO, wow. The homerism is something else in here.

And Osweiler looks fantastic....are Peyton's days numbered?

See what its like during the rest of the year for those watching Cowboys fans...haha :alien:

See what its like during the rest of the year for those watching Cowboys fans...haha :alien:

I cheer....but not to blatantly obvious situations such as this. This is asinine.

Almost started oswiler over rivers...whoops

What? Oh my goodness.
So if someone targets a Giants player, its different than if a Giants player targets the head of their opponent? Yup, that about sums it up. :bulgy-eyes:
Sure you win... Not backing up OBJ and his actions he didn't get ejected and hopefully he as a player learned from this and maybe the league as well. I was simply trying to explain his actions even as a Homer if you will

I thought the targeting was only and ejection in College

According to Wiki

"Any player or team official who commits a personal foul (i.e. striking, kicking, kneeing) against another player or team official, commits an act of*unnecessary roughnessagainst another player or team official, commits an act of unsportsmanlike conduct, or commits a*palpably unfair act*is liable to be disqualified from further participation if the act is found to be flagrant. Any player or team official who fights with another player or team official, leaves the bench to take part in a fight, intentionally makes contact with or assaults a game official, or uses any item of equipment as a weapon is automatically disqualified."

I'd say OBJ used his own body, head and helmet as a weapon to try and injure Norman.

Wow does the steelers defense play in the big 12. They are awful

I hope everyone took the over on this Pitt-Denver game.

Do you know how you know Miami sucks?

The Chargers are shutting them out.

Omg browns
2 seconds left seattle on the 40 on their side.
Brown allow junk across the middle guy gets 40 yards.

And a defensive face mask call.

Free FG

Unreal

The field in Oakland is pretty awful

Omg browns
2 seconds left seattle on the 40 on their side.
Brown allow junk across the middle guy gets 40 yards.

And a defensive face mask call.

Free FG

Unreal
such a ridiculous penalty. Browns actually played a decent 1H also

Lol @ the Packers

As probably the only Texans fan on here...

Osweiler to the LR is bad news for Denver. Maybe Peyton's days aren't over after all.

Tannehill literally gets crushed every single time he hikes it. Kid is going to get killed.

Hahahaha, I'm just the messenger.

#neutrality

If the Browns want to have any chance of winning, the QB has to at least make an attempt to throw a pass more than 6 yards ahead. Stretch the field so the defense does not have the ability to play soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back