Odyssey Putters Thread

I want to get my hands on a White Ice. Maybe the Dart.

I just did... 48" for $59.99 from Callaway Used in like new condition. My back isn't what it used to be and putting practice it gets sore after 10 minutes, so I'm going to try side saddle putting with this next spring. Since no one wants the long putters anymore for this price it's worth a shot.

Just pulled the trigger on this to join the ranks of the Odyssey owners. Figured I better get used to the brand if I am going to help Captain Dan bring home the Grandaddy belt! :fingers-crossed::wink:

odyssey-metal-x-milled-6-putter-right-handed-new

It is in perfect condition complete with weight kit and head cover. The wife gave me an opening today when she said she needed to get me one more thing for Christmas. I was quick to give her a suggestion! haha

Love it, exact same shape & lines as my WHP #3.

Love it, exact same shape & lines as my WHP #3.

I wasn't ready to go full insert mode after rolling nothing but milled metal faces for forever...

I wasn't ready to go full insert mode after rolling nothing but milled metal faces for forever...

I can't blame you.....thinking I want to pick up a milled face as well. WHP is soft...that's a certainty.

after rolling this Ping Ketsch heavy at 388g, it makes me want to pick up a V-line tank. the one with the WHP insert though. I just like the all dark head better than the versa.

I think I have a putter addiction problem. I rolled a Works 2 ball Fang a few days ago and thought it was a really nice putter. Of course I hopped on eBay and found one for a good price and now there will a box showing up on my doorstep next week. Problem is, I have no intention of gaming it for now! I have my Cleveland 2135 that I plan on gaming. I guess I have another nice basement putter for now.

after rolling this Ping Ketsch heavy at 388g, it makes me want to pick up a V-line tank. the one with the WHP insert though. I just like the all dark head better than the versa.
Im a big fan of the Tank Cruiser line with the WHP insert. Im looking for a #1 Wide right now, had one, sold it, want another...go figure.

Im a big fan of the Tank Cruiser line with the WHP insert. Im looking for a #1 Wide right now, had one, sold it, want another...go figure.

What are the #1 wides going for nowadays?

Not happy with the Works TC #7 or just looking for some nostalgia?

I have yet to try the Tank line but absolutely love the WHP insert in no:1. Its the best putter ive used and hasnt been out of my bag since i got it over a year ago.

It was a tough call between that model #7 and the new works tank cruiser #7. Love that WHP insert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to try the Tank line but absolutely love the WHP insert in no:1. Its the best putter ive used and hasnt been out of my bag since i got it over a year ago.
LOVE the Tank line. I'm a fan of heavier putters, and the Tank Cruisers take the customization of weighting even that much further.

The works insert is just a winner for me. I'll most likely be adding a Works #1 to the collection as soon as they pop back up on CPO

The works insert is just a winner for me. I'll most likely be adding a Works #1 to the collection as soon as they pop back up on CPO

Ive never tried it but is it a big improvement over the WHP insert?

I'm SLOWLY coming around to it. Coming from the WHP this clearly puts better end over end roll But loved the feel of the WHP insert

I'm SLOWLY coming around to it. Coming from the WHP this clearly puts better end over end roll But loved the feel of the WHP insert

Hahaha, in that case...stay tuned. Something may be looming that'd be right up your alley.

Ive never tried it but is it a big improvement over the WHP insert?

Improvement is subjective to everyone. Just depends on what you're looking for. I love the White Hot line and the Works line but I love them for different reasons. The Works line felt a little firmer to me although was easier to keep a feel for all lengths of putts.

Improvement is subjective to everyone. Just depends on what you're looking for. I love the White Hot line and the Works line but I love them for different reasons. The Works line felt a little firmer to me although was easier to keep a feel for all lengths of putts.

Nailed it. The Works face is the perfect combo between white hot insert and MXM line.

Nailed it. The Works face is the perfect combo between white hot insert and MXM line.

Yep. MXM is too firm for me, WHP too soft. Works is that happy medium for me

Hahaha, in that case...stay tuned. Something may be looming that'd be right up your alley.

You have my attention sir!

hmmmmmm..........

Back