Odyssey Putters Thread

I would have guessed the protype would have been the more traditional milled feel in reading the descriptions of each.

Very well could be. I've never rolled a ProType bc the black series td was such a great putter. Either way I'm sure you can't go wrong

I would have guessed the protype would have been the more traditional milled feel in reading the descriptions of each.

Never used a black series, but the protype's I've tried were very traditional in look/feel to other milled putters.

How's that 2016 gamer situation going ;)

I owned it. Things changed for the better!

..not that they all won't get their shot... But I've got a great reason to rep Odyssey/Callaway for the next two years and I'm eager to do so.

I owned it. Things changed for the better!

..not that they all won't get their shot... But I've got a great reason to rep Odyssey/Callaway for the next two years and I'm eager to do so.
#CapaDan

I've been rolling my works 2-ball fang indoors for the past few days. Really digging the insert on it. Can't wait to get it outside again. Hopefully next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the milled collection 9 in today so pretty. Going to take her out for the first voyage tomorrow

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been rolling my works 2-ball fang indoors for the past few days. Really digging the insert on it. Can't wait to get it outside again. Hopefully next week.

It's gotta be the grip!

I'm really building confidence with my Works #7. I still want to add a Works #1 to the collection but I'm really happy with the #7

I'm rolling this bad boy do good right now indoors haha I need to get it on the first stat
773456db353b1c33d7ab2b8413fab3f3.jpg

It's gotta be the grip!

That SuperStroke 2.0 just feels right on there. It's never coming off. You giving that to me really saved my putting at TheGrandaddy. And it had the THP logo, which makes it even better.

Anyone know, did they ever say how many n3j headcovers are out there?

I recall them saying at the OG Grandaddy. I want to say they said about 20 each of blade and mallet? Anyone with a better memory?

I recall them saying at the OG Grandaddy. I want to say they said about 20 each of blade and mallet? Anyone with a better memory?

Damn...I would've thought it was more. That's stupid ultra exclusive if true.

That was the white covers. And yes, just like the ever-so-elusive coin.

So when I wear one completely out people will cringe? Yussssssss.

Meh...things are meant to be used. Just don't use the cover during the round. :alien:

Im running both 15g weights in the bottom and the 30g at the grip end, in my #7

I have 15g in the toe and 20g in the heel with 30g in the butt of the grip.

You mean this one. If so I didn't know I had one so exclusive. Wow.

85b6f1e56fe66ad553efa3c1daf7a080.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I believe 20 of each was the number. These were the first of the limited editor covers that weren't initially meant for the public, so unless you got one from odyssey or a rep, the aftermarket was the only spot to grab one

Wear it out and then go get the new one!

b7ea5db0ada37d3fbc0722e5dd8306bb.jpg

I believe 20 of each was the number. These were the first of the limited editor covers that weren't initially meant for the public, so unless you got one from odyssey or a rep, the aftermarket was the only spot to grab one

Wear it out and then go get the new one!

b7ea5db0ada37d3fbc0722e5dd8306bb.jpg
I'll be honest, I don't care for the new one all that much.

Back