Anytime!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Will be so cool for THP events, can't wait to see the pics and videos

Will be so cool for THP events, can't wait to see the pics and videos
Yep I have the last gen and its incredible. Can't wait to see what this bad boy can do.

Yep I have the last gen and its incredible. Can't wait to see what this bad boy can do.

Silly question but have you ever crashed one on purpose just to see what it would look like? Haha

It uses a go pro.

The one Josh picked up has it's own Camera vs. the GoPro.

It uses a go pro.

The one Josh picked up has it's own Camera vs. the GoPro.

This is correct. The new DJI drones went with their own camera. Its kind of an interesting story too. GoPro announced that they would be making their own drone (coming next year), so DJI said we wont use your cameras anymore and made their own. Mine shoots in 2.7k or 1080P. There is a model higher that shoots in 4k.

Crest, check out the video in the 2nd post, its pretty awesome stuff and the guy is funny as hell.

Silly question but have you ever crashed one on purpose just to see what it would look like? Haha

There is no way I crash on purpose. These things are way too expensive for that and crashes lead to things breaking. Many say a bad crash will almost always lead to a broken camera or gimbal. Replacement is anywhere from $300 to $500.

I built a carbon fiber tricopter and crashed it accidentally. Talk about splinters everywhere. I still haven't put it back together.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Maiden flight done, just a quick 10 minute flight in a park nearby. A bit foggy this morning, so video is not worth putting up, but it should clear up later and give us ample chance to shoot some test video.

Is it easy to control?

Is it easy to control?

Its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Beginner mode only lets you go so high and so fast if you choose that route. And if there is an issue, you let go and it grabs itself and hovers. Then you can always press the GTH (Go To Home) button, which brings it back to its starting point and lands it softly for you.

So cool. Looking forward to the images once it clears. Can't wait to see it in action.

Its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Beginner mode only lets you go so high and so fast if you choose that route. And if there is an issue, you let go and it grabs itself and hovers. Then you can always press the GTH (Go To Home) button, which brings it back to its starting point and lands it softly for you.

Cool, you'll get the hang of it in no time. How long will it hover in beginner mode? Set it up over a tee or green and let it capture video.

Cool, you'll get the hang of it in no time. How long will it hover in beginner mode? Set it up over a tee or green and let it capture video.

Beginner mode is something you choose to turn on and off. I turned it off rather quickly.
If you mean how long can you have it hover in general? As long as the battery will last really. I had it up about 120 feet just hovering above before landing.

Beginner mode is something you choose to turn on and off. I turned it off rather quickly.
If you mean how long can you have it hover in general? As long as the battery will last really. I had it up about 120 feet just hovering above before landing.

That's up there! Looking forward to seeing some of your work with it.

Glad its still in tact after voyage 1

Man I want to get me one of these. So cool.

So freaking cool. Can't wait to see some video.

I saw a drone in the air and never put the two and two together.

I saw a drone in the air and never put the two and two together.

Really? At the front of the neighborhood? You over at the in laws?

Really? At the front of the neighborhood? You over at the in laws?

Yessir, Christmas breakfast with the family. Walked outside to test the walkie talkies sister in law got and looked up and there was a drone over near the playground. I didn't think anything about it but my guess is that was you haha

Yessir, Christmas breakfast with the family. Walked outside to test the walkie talkies sister in law got and looked up and there was a drone over near the playground. I didn't think anything about it but my guess is that was you haha

Yes sir, that was me. If I had known that, I may have buzzed the tower. :D

Glad its still intact after voyage 1

I'd hate to get one then crash land it. The auto land sounds like a winning feature to me. JB, you got me jealous. I want one so bad. You said it goes way higher. How high total? Does it say in owners manual?

Back