Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pondering but my father in law just made me aware 3 tour x new on ebay ended at 300 each yesterday

Not pondering but my father in law just made me aware 3 tour x new on ebay ended at 300 each yesterday

That's crazy cheap. tour v3's have been going for around 200 and that's without slope. Hmmmm now I'm pondering flipping my V3 into a Tour X

300 for a tour X is starting to get into no brainer territory if you're looking for a rangefinder w/ slope. That's a great price.

Daddy Long Legs+

Just rolled it at Edwin Watts and loved it. Loved the DLL, and in counterbalance and some weighting to it and it was perfect.

Just what I need. Another putter.

GBB draw bias isn't working out for me. Might need to revisit the driver set ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBB 3W. Took some swings with it today at GS, and it felt fantastic.

Daddy Long Legs+

Just rolled it at Edwin Watts and loved it. Loved the DLL, and in counterbalance and some weighting to it and it was perfect.

Just what I need. Another putter.

I'm with you....while I really do enjoy my newly acquired #3 WHP, I want to try something in the Works line and also counter-balanced.

Will have some good trade bait next week and will likely try to make something happen by just trying everything indoors.

I'm with you....while I really do enjoy my newly acquired #3 WHP, I want to try something in the Works line and also counter-balanced.

Will have some good trade bait next week and will likely try to make something happen by just trying everything indoors.

Maiden voyage with the Works Tank Cruiser 7 tomorrow.

But the DLL+ was sweet on the putting green.

My two favorite shapes, the Spider style from Tm and the 7 from Odyssey. Both counter balanced and back weighted.

I might need both. Because.

I know I shouldn't be, but I am pondering a MD3 wedge. Either a 58 W grind or a 54 S grind. I won a MD3 so if I can choose what I want I will select one and then maybe buy the other.

My two favorite shapes, the Spider style from Tm and the 7 from Odyssey. Both counter balanced and back weighted.

Was just looking at that one. Figured it'll be Works Tank Versa #7, Works Tank Cruiser #7, or Works Tank 2 Ball Fang.......all in 38".

Was just looking at that one. Figured it'll be Works Tank Versa #7, Works Tank Cruiser #7, or Works Tank 2 Ball Fang.......all in 38".

I went 35" on my #7, may eventually trade it out to a 38"

I went 35" on my #7, may eventually trade it out to a 38"

Would make sense based on what you prefer. I'm looking forward to the thoughts tomorrow man.

Would make sense based on what you prefer. I'm looking forward to the thoughts tomorrow man.

Yes sir! Will have some good feedback for you.

I bet the #1 wide tank will change that.

What was the old cleveland u used to rock?

That was the best I ever saw you putt.
There was something about that putter that just clicked for just about every person that tried it.

38" T-Frame. That putter was deadly. Still have that one.

I remember. And I loved the setup with that putter.

Off to the Bay. Haha

There's a problem..

6dd9e2bd449775f3eef46aa19c775244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember. And I loved the setup with that putter.

Off to the Bay. Haha

Just went and pulled it out of the Cleveland Staffer.

I got a golftown gift card for Christmas, should I get shoes, balls, or a driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back