That's the best part about the Phantom 3, the built in stabilization with 4K filming capabilities both inside and outside!

Yeah the gimbal is impressive.

When it gets up to those heights (300 ft) and you cant really see; are you using the camera to fly it? Or are you looking at a small white spec in the air? both sound hard to me haha

When it gets up to those heights (300 ft) and you cant really see; are you using the camera to fly it? Or are you looking at a small white spec in the air? both sound hard to me haha

Mine, is a small spec in the sky, but the Phantom 3 that JB has, does have a camera/app that allows you do see what it's seeing and record on the fly while making adjustment and movements to the picture. It's awesome! I want one!

You can still see it. Its not as bad as the picture makes it seem.

I used the camera to see what the heck I was looking at, or I guess I also had the map feature as well

From that video it looked like you did great man. I have seen some nasty drone accidents, so to go as high as you did and bring it home safe is no cake walk in my opinion. This is just based on my limited success flying radio helicopters though, I am sure these have there own learning curve.

Here is Mward's 2nd flight. A bit longer and he got a bit quick a few times, but very cool.
The last minute he takes it up really high and gets some cool shots. (1:30 mark or so)
Make sure you click the settings and get it at 1080p

Quoting for Wardy's flight video. Plus you can watch it in 2.7k video now.

Ugh. I want one of these now. I could get some really cool videos of... Anything I want lol

Ugh. I want one of these now. I could get some really cool videos of... Anything I want lol

Aerial flyovers of your listings. Boom, business expense.

Aerial flyovers of your listings. Boom, business expense.

Yeah we hire people for that, and with the potential lawsuit about photographing houses not yours blah blah blah, stupid hippie homeowners, blah blah blah... Easier to have the photographer get sued and not me. At least for now.

2 staff bags will cover it

So when your flying are you seeing what the camera is seeing instantly?

So when your flying are you seeing what the camera is seeing instantly?

Yes, with the Phantom 3 and their app/software paired with your cell phone.

Ok that is pretty sweet! God job wardy

It's amazing how clear the video is. How are the zoom qualities?

It's amazing how clear the video is. How are the zoom qualities?

You really wouldnt want to use it. Post product crop to zoom is far better for aerial, and it does not degrade the quality of shot.

Wow, the video quality is really impressive. I can't wait to see what comes out of this at events.

Those videos are awesome.....can't wait to see shots from some of the events

Very cool! I want one.

Thinking about taking the Drone out to the range today.

Yes, please. Excited to see what kind of content you can grab. Good test run for future opportunities.

The range time would be some cool footage

Back