2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

The one time DJ doesn't completely mess up his winning chances, they might get taken away? NICE. -.-.

Looks to me like that is outside the original bunker line, if that is even a bunker. That would be sand spillage from trampling I think. How in the world can you identify what is bunker and what isnt right there? Of course, I guess you have to ask. This sucks for him.

man, this sucks for DJ.

thank you peter kostis....it happened to Appleby in 04, but they changed the rule

Think DJ snatching his glove off table says it all

Man... that just seems dirty.

that's complete and utter nonsense of a decision!!!!

Wow.

Well, Go Bubba! Hope his ADD wasn't kicking in too bad waiting.

That is beyond unfortunate. DJ will get one next year, I believe.

man, this sucks for DJ.

Yes it does, feel bad for him.

Its like signing an invalid scorecard when you would have won a major. Sorry for bringing that up Roberto

If I'm DJ I'm going on a bender tonight......

Wow, that is just wrong I can't believe they gave him the penalty. I don't even cheer for the guy and I feel terrible for him, this is messed up.

I cant believe he didnt punch or throw something. I gotta give him props for containing himself.

So the crowd can just hang out in bunkers on the PGA tour now? I'll have to remember that the next tournament I go to ...

Spoiler
Complete horse sh*t

I think he should have used the argument that he thought he was falling backwards and didn't want to fall down in his white skirt, that's why he grounded the club.

Oh wait, Michelle already used that one. hehehe

I bet there will be a rules review regarding bunkers that have been trampled by the gallery thus off season. Poor DJ.

A couple of things come to mind.
1. This could have been avoided by not hitting the ball 60 yards to the right.
2. Calling over a rules judge.
3. Could you imagine if he had made the putt and then got told this?

Crappy way to end a tournament.

A couple of things come to mind.
1. This could have been avoided by not hitting the ball 60 yards to the right.
2. Calling over a rules judge.
3. Could you imagine if he had made the putt and then got told this?

Crappy way to end a tournament.

So the crowd can just hang out in bunkers on the PGA tour now? I'll have to remember that the next tournament I go to ...

Spoiler
Complete horse sh*t

they showed a little girl playing in a bunker outside the ropes earlier in the week and Michael Breed said, "I hope nobody hits a a ball in to that hole she just dug"

god, this dude givin the explanation is trying to be a lit professor or something. just admit it, you screwed the guy. maybe they shouldn't let patrons in the hazards and whatnot. this sort of stuff irks me. jb, you make a good point, he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Bubba almost drove that at 361, holy crap.

Back