What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last, a MWT wrench. I fancy moving the weights in the R7 to see what happens when I swing it really hard.

Bargain off ebay at 4 good old British groats, delivered.

Which ones did you get? Ho only had these cheap arse white ones with a big red reflector on the end.

I found mine at home depot in a bin right by all of the mailbox stuff. I spent a good 10 minutes walking around the store trying to find them haha!

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5 with the standard R flex Diamana Red shaft. Went and hit a load of different drivers and, for me, the Launcher was by far and away the best. Perfect flight, 10 yards more carry than any other I hit and more roll too. The best thing was that I just couldn't slice it.

was at GolfGalaxy today and noticed a CG15 in the used bin, grip and head still wrapped in plastic marked $61.99. It looked perfectly new, though it had a small engraving that says something like Las Vegas Open.. I asked the guy if there was any difference in the club, he told me nope, looked like someone lost their receipt so they sold it back.

Either way, got a brand new CG15 for $66 after tax. Sweet Jesus

was at GolfGalaxy today and noticed a CG15 in the used bin, grip and head still wrapped in plastic marked $61.99. It looked perfectly new, though it had a small engraving that says something like Las Vegas Open.. I asked the guy if there was any difference in the club, he told me nope, looked like someone lost their receipt so they sold it back.

Cleveland offers brand and corporate service on their wedges like some companies do with logo golf balls. It must have been a left over one. Nice find.

Great find! GREAT club for sure!

I purchased myself a breast putter which is 48 inches long. It is custom built to my height etc. It's called a breast putter because the top of the grip rests where the V comes down to your sturnum. Center shafted blade type putter off Ebay for $39.00 bucks! It's guranteed so I can return it after trial run for a refund if it does not pan out. :eek:)

bought a pair of adidas innolux 2.0 shoes to replace my nike sp's that are falling apart. also got a plain black golf towel from roger dunn. they threw in a free hat clip and ball marker too! i walked 18 right after i picked up the shoes. i was always a nike guy, but these adidas are lighter than any nike i've tried, with no feet soreness at the end of the day and great stability through my swing. at $60 bucks on clearance these were definitely a steal!

I purchased myself a breast putter which is 48 inches long. It is custom built to my height etc. It's called a breast putter because the top of the grip rests where the V comes down to your sturnum. Center shafted blade type putter off Ebay for $39.00 bucks! It's guranteed so I can return it after trial run for a refund if it does not pan out. :eek:)
Thats a great deal and with the guarantee you can't go wrong.

Just got some My Sack golf ball sacks. I found them on my trip to Vegas. Too funny to pass up. You can clip it to your golf bag or your belt loop. Lol
20b9234b.jpg

Last edited:
Ping i15 3 Wood 14*

A handmade Patrick Gibbons black Ostrich leg putter grip. Here's a pic before it was laced up.

Ogrip-1.jpg

58* Nickent ARC wedge

Bought a taylormade ghost today. Good alignment, and I love the insert. Helped a ton with my speed control

Got the last piece of my surprise outing outfit today in the mail.

Also got my new driver head cover straight from Pottsylvania. The greatest spy of all the great spys....

Boris Badenov!
IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

Raskolnikov!

I bought some more weird golf putters today. One is a touch o 'matic pickle putter (shaped like a pickle). The other one is a Fist Pump putter by R&B. I liked the round face.

Nothing too special today, just bought a couple of gloves as they had a special offer for them, so I thought I'd better stock up as I get through my gloves pretty quickly!

Bought a taylormade ghost today. Good alignment, and I love the insert. Helped a ton with my speed control

I am surprised man! I had you pegged for a nike!

Hope you love it. No question it's got a lot of excellent qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back