Favorite Cut Of Meat

A dry aged bone in ribeye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ribeye. So much flavor in that marbling.....

Angus Ribeye, or Tenderloin. Nice and rare, sea salt and pepper only.

Off topic. Pork belly, real Hawaiian pit Kalua style.

Ribeye or Flat iron. The strip/porterhouse/t-bone requires too much work to clean. I trim that rib off in no time flat.

Filet Or a Ribeye

Lately it's been Berkshire Pork.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It'll in especially when done in a Brazilian barbecue

My favorite is probably just a sirloin. Flavor it right and I enjoy nothing more. I just prefer really lean cuts. Medium rare, of course.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ribeye

Filet Mignon, mmmm so tender.

Depends. A filet is always great as I prefer leaner cuts but some places such as Texas Roadhouse do the sirloin strip so well that it is pretty tender and flavorful.
For others I know, the ribeye is the best. I like the flavor but a little too much fat to work through for me, which of course is why it tastes so good!

I used to be a meat cutter in an old-fashioned grocery store that got hanging beef sides (quarters). The head butchers there always said beef rib had the best taste.

I prefer filet mignon if money is no object. Strip (or the bone-in equivalent: T-bone, porterhouse, or sirloin) is usually the best deal - always seems to be on sale somewhere.

My best value choice: flank steak. Marinate this overnight (I use 1 part wine vinegar, 1 part soy sauce, 1 part oil with 1 T dry mustard & chopped onions & garlic) & this sucker is just awesome without all the fat. Before the fitness trend started in the 80's, flank steak was really cheap. Now it's in high demand & the price is not nearly as good. Still love it. Slice it thin & use it leftover cold on salads.

About to head across the street from my hotel to Ruth's Chris - probably the 12oz Filet in my future

I used to be a meat cutter in an old-fashioned grocery store that got hanging beef sides (quarters). The head butchers there always said beef rib had the best taste.

I prefer filet mignon if money is no object. Strip (or the bone-in equivalent: T-bone, porterhouse, or sirloin) is usually the best deal - always seems to be on sale somewhere.

My best value choice: flank steak. Marinate this overnight (I use 1 part wine vinegar, 1 part soy sauce, 1 part oil with 1 T dry mustard & chopped onions & garlic) & this sucker is just awesome without all the fat. Before the fitness trend started in the 80's, flank steak was really cheap. Now it's in high demand & the price is not nearly as good. Still love it. Slice it thin & use it leftover cold on salads.

I like flank and skirts too, but the prices have gone skyward.

Just watched 'Steak Revolution' on Netflix. Most of it was subtitled. But it was a pretty interesting documentary on the search for the best steak in the world.

One more vote for ribeye, medium rare to medium.

Strip for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rib eye or T-bone all day med rare.

Ribeye, strip, Whatever!
I like COW!

But I also enjoy a nice thick pork chop also!

Strip or T-bone for this guy

Favorite Cut Of Meat

T-bone on the grill at home or if eating out I go with the filet

With Tadashi strip or a T-bone with a little A1on the side.

Filet for me...melt in your mouth delicious. :hungry:

Long-time filet guy that now is almost exclusively rib eye or strip. Last night I had an incredible bone-in dry aged KC Strip Steak, the flavor nearest the bone is fantastic.

Back