The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Beags nor myself should be trusted with duct tape. Or packing tape. Especially when packing.
Hey now. Did that box come untaped? NOPE.

Where's the color picker? Is it just me? Why can I not change the color of text anymore without manually editing it?

Where's the color picker? Is it just me? Why can I not change the color of text anymore without manually editing it?

From a desktop its still there for me.
Capital A with a pull down arrow next to it.

From a desktop its still there for me.
Capital A with a pull down arrow next to it.

:banghead: LOL thank you. It is definitely Monday.

Heartburn sucks.
I swear I should buy stock in Tums.

I usually go with generics or store brand antacids, so I guess me actually buying GSK stock would be silly...

haha but then you could start buying name brand and you'd be technically investing in yourself.

haha but then you could start buying name brand and you'd be technically investing in yourself.

I've wasted $ in metals hoping for a market rebound, might have to wait a while...

Heartburn sucks.
I swear I should buy stock in Tums.
Alka Seltzer heart burn fruit chews. Im an avid Tums guy and keep them at my desk, in my car and at home. When we got to San Diego i had some serious heart burn and my Tums were in my luggage but luckily Morgan had these fruit chews in her purse. They worked instantly! best ive ever used and its not even close

Alka Seltzer heart burn fruit chews. Im an avid Tums guy and keep them at my desk, in my car and at home. When we got to San Diego i had some serious heart burn and my Tums were in my luggage but luckily Morgan had these fruit chews in her purse. They worked instantly! best ive ever used and its not even close

It's so true! Acid Reflux runs in my family, my sister has it so bad she has to take medication daily. She has to wait 30 minutes after taking a pill before she can eat, and she can't lay down for at least an hour after eating.

JB saw a commercial for these and we gave them a try and they work like magic. Not for someone as sever as my sister, but for most people these things work great. And they really don't taste bad at all.

It's so true! Acid Reflux runs in my family, my sister has it so bad she has to take medication daily. She has to wait 30 minutes after taking a pill before she can eat, and she can't lay down for at least an hour after eating.

JB saw a commercial for these and we gave them a try and they work like magic. Not for someone as sever as my sister, but for most people these things work great. And they really don't taste bad at all.
Yep I'm the exact same. Have reflux / GERD and have to take meds daily. Pretty much sucks

I'll be giving them a try!

Yep. I take 150mg of Ranitidine (Zantac) nightly.

It was crazy, when she first got it, she was throwing up all the time. She lost like 25lbs because she couldn't eat anything or keep it down.
I know all too well. Mines more controlled now but if I don't take my meds for awhile even water will give me nasty heartburn as weird as that sounds. I never leave home without AS Fruit chews or a pepto chewables. Propping up my bed 6 inches helps too. Wish I would of been more aware of the damage I was doing during college. My esophagus was pretty messed up at one point. Worst is just the inflammation in general. My reflux can flare and then move down into a gastritis type thing and it's all just no fun lol. I'll end my story with don't let it just burn ladies and gents, get it taken care of!

I know I wasn't away very long, but it's nice to be back on a regular basis again.

$150 for a headcover.

Dayum.

Got a little package from THP just a minute ago. Thanks JB and Morgan!

I'll try to grab some pictures later as I'm eating dinner now.

$150 for a headcover.

Dayum.

I've tried tracking down a Nova Scotia Open Scotty cover.....I tend to stop after realizing the price needed to get one of them, can't even think about both.

I've been looking at rental cars for when I go to Germany. They are insane. For the same daily rate as the crap I had in Orlando I can get a Jaguar XF or a BMW 5er Gran Turismo. For a more budget oriented choice I have a Mercedes Benz c class or a BMW 2er. This is going to be a fun trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back